Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My apologies. My stand.

Went to shop for cloth and clothings. With Suya. Well, didn't find many "lobangs" but had a great time though. We shared about stress, about future, about serving and also about marriage. Many thoughts came. They came so fast I didn't have the speed to tell Suya everything I was thinking... But it's ok, she may not understand anyway. Haha, because I'm too dumb for her to understand.

Read Luke 6-9 today. Amazed by how Jesus talk, act, think. He's really magnificent. How He sees through the darkest hearts, how he provides exactly what we need. No more no less. There's one verse which strike me, thinking that Jesus isn't that COOL AND STEADY with His emotions also. He's affected by what He sees and has a heart of flesh, not stone. He's not always talking wisely and stardy. He uses His mind, as well as His heart. He feels as according to what He has met with. That's my Jesus.
Luke7:13
"And when the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her and said to her, 'Do not weep'."

Thank you the space for me to wonder and explore my way out. Thank you for enduring all the spiteful words. Thank you for understanding something you don't understand a teeny bit. Thank you for being such a nice friend. Your support you gave has significant value in my trace of my youth years. Your encouragements are paraded in my life and the joy and laughters you brought along with you are all the delights in my life. But you have to get this clear. You're just someone I'll remember on rainy days. Just someone who knows me a little more than others, maybe. So please don't do what you did. It hurts. Both you and me. And we're made for more, aren't we?! So forgive me for being irresponsible as it seems. For being demanding as it appears to be. For being confusing many a times.

I still have my track to follow. I have my life to live. Before He says anything, I can't say anything... So neither can you say anything. Even if you do, it doesn't count. Anyway, I do appreciate you genuinely from the inside of me. But if you don't know where to draw a line, it's safer to stop everything that can be misleading... Because I'm afraid too.



Also what I read today, from Luke 6:46-49.
Make sure we are all building on the right spot!

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 28, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger CL said...

Recognised.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home