Monday, September 25, 2006

ShoppinG

YESH! I bought two long-long-long blouses yesterday!! Thank you Char n JJ for the company! WOOHOO~ And of coz to daddy, my sponsor! I really didn't expect to buy dress there, and so, I didn't waste my $0.65! You know what I mean ehh... Hee~ It was such a long time since I went shopping. Thanks to my mild-depression. I save quite an amount! HAH.

But anyway, it's really not the dress that made me that happy and be able to sleep early yesterday... But it's a whole new experience! First time shopping with such a heavy bag, with all my lappy and stuffs, but yet shop till so late la. (JJ calls that "turtle-shell") And JJ very bad la, dun want to join us, so Char and I decided not to wait for her train to come. But you know what?? Her train came first -.-" Aiyo... Will anger her next time. Hahaha~

Anyway, we shared about our youths, our cg, JJ's cg and also church stuffs... We talked about ourselves, our future and challenges ahead. But though I'm not sure how JJ and Char felt, but I feel better throwing the burdens to them!! Hahaha... So now, it also their job to "do something" le huh~ Great. I used to like having lots of friends around, have many parties, have many programmes... But now I realised I also enjoy being alone when I travel. I'm starting to enjoy quiet moments as well. Good? I don't know... I'll make sure I don't waste anymore time on misleading things. They're sure attention-seekers but I'm determined not to be distracted.
So, take what's yours. And return those which don't belong to you back to the world. Then life will start to get lighter to move along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home