Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's just that one love too much and the other love too little. Whose standard?

I don't understand why is it that men usually are the ones to decide to start or end a relationship. They start off to go after a lady and cherish her till someday he gets tired and he makes the first move to ask for a break up. (Ok, I'm generalising, but that's what happen to most people around me...) So, I intend to be the one who intiate to start or end a relationship in future. (Ok, this is crap.)

But thinking in another way, why are there so many y
oung souls starting BGRs at ages as young as Pri sch? How many of these early lives really know what they are giving away in exchange for something which wouldn't stay? If they knew then, will things turn out differently? Or if not, how regretful will one become when he/she look back their walk of life? I mean, was the effort in the realtionship worth what it really can produce in their love? But anyway, how many people nowadays seem attracting anyway?! So it isn't that hard to be a happy single!

I believe love grows love. Was massaging my grandma just now and listened to how she love grandpa and how grandpa love her. Their ways of loving is surely very different from a young couple, and theirs may seem less loving. But, if this kind of love can keep grandparents together till old age, isn't it good enough? Isn't this what we ask for? Isn't it better than short-crazy love? I remembered sharing with someone I once prayed for something not a normal person would. That is to let God reserve the worst that's going to happen to my future spouse for me to go through with. Dumb isn't it. But because just like in Charis, 患难见真情嘛!And that friend's reply was indeed insulting, "It sure is going to happen." (-..- Oookaayy...)

Sometimes it's not what you have to gain that is important, but what we have to lose. So don't grab too many things that doesn't belong to you at this instant because you will find yourself having to leave those you thought was yours. And you'll never know how lively childhood fun really is, the moment your heart out-grow your age. That's something you cannot find it back...


Call me a coward who doesn't dare to getting into relationships. Indeed I am. I know I haven't had the courage to feel the slap of love yet.




Like I always say,
没有不该的期望;就不会体验不需的失望。。。



7 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

嗯。。。情豆初开啊!

别想太多,保持型像,有机会的。。。

加油吧!永远支持你 者。

 
At June 27, 2007 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

对于有些人来说。。。
根本没有希望,
那来的期望呢?
(只是想问还有没有更好的照片?)

 
At June 27, 2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Fion said...

you know what, i've come to e conclusion tt we jus hae to wait for God.. he knows e perfect timing n tt simple gives us hope~~

 
At June 27, 2007 2:38 PM, Blogger CL said...

让我知道你是谁就完蛋了。

若会失望到不如一开始就没希望。
对于照片的要求,我会再三考虑的。
真是多谢你啊!

第六感告诉我你是做工认识,老人的意思。
平时做事不认真,清早就上网。
也一定很厉害开玩笑,我怎么会没希望呢?
有能耐成为这么无聊的人,我只认识三位。
FR
A
YF

Bleah!

 
At June 27, 2007 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我是CL。。。没有人比我更无聊了。

有能耐成为这么无聊的人,我只认识一位。

cl+cl+cl= CL

 
At June 28, 2007 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

不要说他这样他有希望。最少我喜欢他吗。呈灵!!!你看我可以说华文!!!altho feels weird but its smth,,,我们可以用华文说话,no prob!btw u saw my1st patient?hope he's alrite,,,u said u'ld post my1st patient in ur post,rem???

 
At June 28, 2007 3:43 PM, Blogger CL said...

Your chinese cannot make it la! Obvious it's direct translation -.-"
Btw, dr tu looks and sounds so unprofessional. So no longer posting your pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home