Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I seems troubled meh?!

Friends have been saying that I seems smarter in blog. Hmm, am I that blur in school?! ha~ Well, lately mummy has been thinking that I'm not who I used to be... And she conculded that I'm troubled. Hmm, the fact is, I don't even know if I am! Haha~ believe it or not. I mean there are things to be worried about: results, church staff, relationships with people, my testimony... and the list goes on. But is it pretty bad these days?!

I hate to admit that I'm sad. Usually my facial expressions betray me before my tongue could. But this guessing game from my mum can stop. I'm fine. Just abit of hiccups in life is okay, isn't this what I'm taught?! So stop pestering me to tell you who, what, why, where, how... I've got nothing to say.

Actually, LQ once said that it's impossible to not know the reasons for our feelings. But I always only know the building factors of it but the actual ones unknown. Not kididng here. And if you wanna dig deeper in, you'll be surprised that small things affect me more than huge happenings... When melissa is so rebellious, when weijie stops schooling or when I start losing my focus on should be focused... And the forgetful period will come... I kind of know my pattern. Follow closely by my pimples~ Duh

Anyway, look up! Chest up! Cheer up! AND life moves on the way it is. No one has time to slow down their pace to wait for you, CL~ So you better catch up your pace and squeeze your way through the waves and forget about what you want to feel. There's a song "Why" which is an oldies [sorry to all youths out there...I listen to oldies...] It describes something that seems so big that happened to you actually bothers no one around you, but You alone. Your breathe seems going and you wonder why your heart still beats in the morning when you wake up, your alarm still rings and you still have to go to school and do tutorials. Your friends are still as crazy and the canteen didn't close. Everything was the same. The only thing that was different is me, myself. Felt that long long time ago, when I was retained...opps, dun ask me about it, although I've got over it. I remember buying a poster from popular to encourage myself. [poster still in my room-3 yrs old-]

Crazy me... Sat at the void deck and cried for like 2hrs before going home with that stupid report book lor~ Memorable times. I still remember how I felt. Haha, that was a blow then. But now, it's a scar.

"We can be products of our past, but not prisoners fo it" -Rick Warren-

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want less nagging???
Share more lor...
Share 1st when u r going thru trials/prob, dun wait till it's OVER!!!
It's Great 2 celebrate yr accomplishment lah... but, we also hope 2 share every single part of yr life n most imptly, wat 'if' u failed 2 overcome them?
Remember how we wanted yr 'ah ma' 2 share abt J?? N how we wanted LJ 2 share abt him?? N how we wanted XY 2 share as well??
:)

 
At January 19, 2006 9:01 PM, Blogger CL said...

Fail then I'll retake...Ha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home