Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The heart-talking...

Well, gotta admit that I can't study in lots of conditions... Too noisy: Distracted. Too quiet: Fall asleep. I need something to keep me awake and alert. Hmm, library is a nice place, but not too quiet as I'll doze off in no time~ Haha!

Chengmin went 7-11 and bought microwaved pizza home.[that fat fat never change~] And generously gave me a slice. Mind you, it was his lunch but he still spared me a slice! clapclap* Anyway, it is the first time I tried and it's not bad... Nothing close to pizza hut but didn't expect anywhere there too~ It's the heart that counts.

Oh ya, do you know that a person's heart can convey the truthful message that's right deep in our hearts? I mean, our hearts betray us, always. You can say a million things a day, but your heart highlights the one you meant most. It also underlines those which you fake up to say/do... People communicate using hearts too. You may not know but you always do so. When we think we have covered our secrets skillfully, people already sense it like 2000yrs ago~ So, faking doesn't go anywhere. People can pretend to be caring, wise, not affected, generous... But it somehow shows. And I tell you, the person who is the least sensitive, can communicate using heart.

So, don't think we have fooled people when they are at the back laughing at us in our pretentious mask. I don't want to be the joke~ Haha... So, let's be truthful!! :) Our hearts speak for us.

It's always just a fine line between being holy and doing exactly what the Satan suggest. And it's always more difficult to be good than bad. A person cannot claim to be kind unless he is habitually kind. Neither can anyone claim to be good natured and "beautiful",[inside, i mean...] unless he/she is habitually good natured and beautiful. You get what I mean? A little stain God also mind very much... Whao~ The stricter He is, the more I like. Hee, not siao here huh!

"It's going to be alright!" and He's going to lead the way. No fear, just follow.[Follow nia I also live until so gang korh liao -.-"...] Hah. Economy no good ar... Better buck up and tighten seat belts for coaster rides~

Wwwooooooooohhhooooooooo~~[sweats...] Not dying though O.o"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home