Monday, February 20, 2006

Living once nia lor~

It's not time to blog too much during this exams preiod but still must blog abit, coz haven been faithful these days! Hah, coz too busy with so many last minute stuffs. Okay~ maybe not so last minute if I don't procastinate... My fault. Anyway, have been waiting for thursday and from now till then, time is passing so slowly~ Aiyo...

But I found out smth yesterday as I was mugging. I learn well talking the facts to myself! Not kidding here. I talked aloud, like teacher teaching students. My grandparents who walk pass my room to the loo must be thinking that I'm mad or what... Haha! But who cares, just as long as I remember those "little things".

Anyway, when I see my family members recently, I have a feeling that I owe them alot. And the presence of my "face" at home is defiantely one factor. I understand what mum tried to explain that day, but just refused to let her know that I actually agreed to what she says.[coz she exagerates alot~] But deep down I know, I have neglected family time and because of me and my packed activities, have the number of family gatherings reduced. WELL, but that's still not the reason why she can stopped me from watching Pink Panter yesterday?! [Lalala... dun care, dun care...]

God knows that neither I want to have it this way, right... But it just seems to happen. Of coz, it's because of me and I'm the bottom line la... I'll try my best to balance la, k! And try my luck not to bang into people as I maximise my enjoyment! Haha~ I live ONCE, pls understand. I don't promise that I can be like your son, so expressive and caring and understanding, but I can, in all areas I can reach, to show more concern. So you can stop comparing. It somehow irritates me ALOT when you compare and hopes that I start fighting with him for your love... Still, I don't agree on some of the things you think what I thought about this family. After all, I think I understand how I feel more than you do! Haha, punch me~ [lalalalalalala, bleah!] Yea, I'm the studborn daughter you bore 19 years ago...

Okay la, start building everyone around us and let them build us! And not provoking too many people here and there, before I get too many bruises~
At the mean time, STUDY AR!


7 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write in chinese so i can read without referring to the dictionary.

 
At February 20, 2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of grammar mistakes...

 
At February 20, 2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See me in my office.

 
At February 20, 2006 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... So envious when yr family members r requesting u 4 yr attention n time leh. But it's kind of sad when they hv to do tt
as well rite?? ^.^

Anyway, pink panther not very nice lor. Although it's lame enough to make everyone laugh out loud throughout the show... :P

~~dun be stubborn liao lah... U hor, still haven do something 4 yr family leh. Remember we were toking abt doing something BIG 2 surprise them n express our love 4 them?? So What hv u done?? bleah... lousy... loser...

 
At February 20, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger CL said...

Mum: Too bad.
Min: No manners.
Dad: Too far.
lq: Not as if it doesn't take effort to do it... And it's a struggle to me. And btw, I did smth for them what~ Just that not too impresive nia. Is there really a need to do it that BIG?! Even if I'm a loser or lousy, I insist on doing things step by step, little by little and let time tell everything. I don't have to prove to anyone what I feel inside me, I'm very sure of that. And I'm sure it shows somewhere in me. I treasure my family and there's no doubt in it.[no matter I show or NOT to show...]I believe in showing care and concerns, but still learning how to. So, as I be accountable to how I make others feel, I'm trying here... And please WAIT.

 
At February 22, 2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Justus said...

Pros and Cons to waiting...

Will you be able to forgive yourself if for some reason (touch wood!) something happens tomorrow and you no longer have the chance to do what you "planned to do" for them?

Good things do as fast as you can, stupid things can wait...

 
At February 22, 2006 5:52 PM, Blogger CL said...

I'm doing what I can now liao mah... But if what others expect is BIG BIG thing then gotta wait till I can lor~ Anyway, I think what I'm trying these days already very BIG things liao lor.

Heart talks and time proves.

Haha... My standard line, won't change one![familiar ehh~]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home