Friday, February 10, 2006

What a day...

I typed out a really long post but is gone... Because of someone lor. Luckily he didn't take his lunch today, if not I won't pity him!

Anyway, I was saying that lots of unusual things happened today. Or is it I'm more alert today?! One of my classmates was having cramps the whole morning, and went home soon after the tutorial. She never fail to entertain me throughout the whole tutorial though... And because of that, I remembered a joke I saw:
MENtal breakdown
MENtal anxiety
MENstrual cramps
MENopause
Did you realise all problems begin with MEN?!

Ok, ok... It all depends on how you see it. Just like another one here:
An english professor wrote these words "women without her man is nothing" on the whiteboard and ask his students punctaute as accordingly. All the males wrote: "Women, without her man, is nothing." And all the females: "Women! Without her, man is nothing!" See?! Haha~

Anyway, I was walking home from the MRT just now. And two interesting incidents happened. As I was crossing, I saw a woman, in her mid 50s, wearing a transparent shower cap! The kind that hotels give away... Everyone there was looking at her, but she seems heck care. Whapiang, Singapore still have these kind of people around?? Then after that, I passed by a playground and saw 3 malay girls, all very young, kindergareners, I think. They were running about and they youngest of them all, was half-naked[only wearing pampers...], trying to stand on a rocking "zebra". There was no adults around. So I went forward and ask her sisters to keep an eye on their youngest sister, plus, it was drizzling. But their replies stunned me: "She's not our sister. She's our cousin. We're going to bring her in until she's wet." She WAS already wet. So I smiled to them, nodded, and went off.

In my heart, I was glad that they have a chance to play like that! In the rain, without parents' nags and reminders... I support the idea of playing in the rain too!! Ha,what a crazy mother I'll be, maybe?! But I don't see a need to forfeit any children from their area of fun~ just as long as it's not dangerous. Falling sick, injuring here and there strengthens body. I wouldn't make a big fuss if my children break their limbs once or twice, just as long they learn something and don't have phobia after that. Unless they always fall sick and is really weak...

Ohhh, ya! Ezzatul baked brownies for us today! And that was yummy~ Slurp slurp... THANK YOU!! And although today is the last day of lesson, don't frown. No one's dying or leaving. We're still friends! A call from you guys and I'll be waiting for you at the north canteen for FJ... So, no worries. Anyway, when there's seperation, then we'll truly learn to treasure and not take things for granted. Part and parcel of learing, I learnt it a hard way though...

Talking about baking, I'll like to try baking as soon as the exams are over. Depending on when I bake, who gets to be forced to taste it first. Ha! If it's really horrible, then maybe will not ask you eat too much, just take a slice or two?? Maybe my brother will finish everything because it's too irresistible?! Who knows~

Will blog out their respond if I even remember or have chance to bake one...
Ok, too long again... Bye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home