Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sian...

Today, is a slow and long day. Each minute passes like hours and hourls seems to take eternal to reach. "When is it going to end" is my code for the day bah... Always looking forward to doing something different from the one I'm currently doing. So many things to remember, yet so little memory space.

Yesterday, Zhenni called. She told my mum that eating spanish and taking supplements of more irons can improve memory... And I know that's for me~ Duh. I hate to seems like I need to eat them. I'll willingly take when she stops believing that these green things can really improve the working cells in my brain.

But, the good intention behind is appreciated. You'll vomit blood if you see stats paper...(leqi is here) Ya, liqi IS here~ She typed it.
Ok, gotta get on with "projecty-life"...

5 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Justus said...

Got money try Lingzi hahaha... Supposedly really really good for memory. Go chinese herbal shops sure recommend one hahaha...

 
At February 07, 2006 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat Gingko...
Popular among old pple... hahahaha!!

 
At February 08, 2006 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha.
u got a 3 digit mark for stats!!
amazing!!

 
At February 08, 2006 3:29 PM, Blogger CL said...

Justus: Gam xia.
LQ: Appreciate.
Grace: Yea man...Haha!

 
At February 09, 2006 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. Good Luck 2 U!!
I heard Zhenni asking yr mum if she got cook spinach 4 u 2 eat... lol.................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home