Wednesday, February 15, 2006

That mean nothing~

Time files... And the second semester is ending in 2weeks time. Excited? Yup. Sad to change class? Yup. But the fear most is if without my current hang out group, will I reach school on time? Not skip tutorials and lectures? They have been wonderful nannies and alarm clocks~ From the bottom of my heart: Thanks.

Well, V-day just passed me by and nothing very special happened, but that is definately not a point to be sad or bored about. I've just promised to be a "nun"... Haha~ Kidding la. But I'll do my ultimate to be responsible to how I make others feel.[pple who dislike me, note this down!] However, if people out there insist to think/feel the way they want to, I'll drown them... If I can't, I drown myself. -.-"

Anyway. Was studying and playing with my webcam with my brother. I saw a phrase that says:
"Life is drawing without an eraser."
Wow~ What a quote! And I've just bought two drawing pens 2days ago... Will start my drawing spree right after the exams. If you do draw, you'll find this quote having a much deeper context. No eraser. What does it mean to individual?? Some don't even use pencil to draw, so they can't relate much I think. But if you ask me dun use eraser, I can only scribble and vandalise, nothing close to drawing. It's an art to be able to draw. You must have basic ability of rationing the proportion, I think...

Seems like I have so much to try after exams! Better write a list of things I want to explore after exams, before I miss out any. I have lots of dreams to catch. But depending on the rate I'm going, don't know which will still be there when I can eventually say:

"Hey, I'm here. And ready to go."

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Justus said...

Have you ever tried to just anyhow vandalise a piece of paper, then try to turn it into something meaningful? Its something i used to do in school, scribble scribble, then shade here shade there, draw here draw then, wala, turn into some comic Superhero haha... Takes a creative mind to do it wor!

Thats how life is bah... doesn't matter if draw wrongly, cos God is the artist and He is definitely even more creative than i am. Let Him do the drawing and He can finish what we started and turn us into a piece of art ^ ^

 
At February 17, 2006 1:32 PM, Blogger CL said...

Of coz I have tried it la! So many times... Esp when I dun have inspirations to start, I scrible... If you just sit there and wait, nothing productive will come~

Have to start, no matter scribling or vandelising, and get the creativity in us going... Then. Comes the art piece~

As for God, He's more than creativity.
He's GOD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home