Monday, February 13, 2006

Wwebcam!

Lalala~ I've got a webcam! Tried it out just now and it's really nice... Shot my whole famliy and it worked. And the catch is... I managed to download the programme without failures! ;P

And my dad didn't noe and came into the room naked! Haha~ Lucky Justus never see anything! If not my head will roll ar... But that was a fun experience and I'm going to learn all the functions in there. Hopefully can use it meaningfully, not just talk crap with it...

K, time to kwoon le! Just to share my new experience~

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Justus said...

He wasn't naked laaaa... just topless >.<

I only caught a flash of flesh... Fat man can still move quite fast haha... or was the camera slow? ^^

Saying we talk crap ar? >.<

Anyway ya, remind me to teach you how to use the Microsoft Producer thing so you can help your dad record the sermons at home or something.

And yes, you FORGOT to take your laptop bag again -.-

 
At February 17, 2006 1:35 PM, Blogger CL said...

Naked, topless whatever, the same... Anyway, "I" forgot the bag?! Or is it "YOU"? Pls lor... You were supposed to bring, remember?! -.-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home