Sunday, February 05, 2006

Family Ties

Haiz... After my sleeping time and can't sleep liao. Research has proved that humans get their 'solid' rest from 11pm to 1am. And I doubt if I have 'seriously' rest for my past years~

Hmmm. Today went house visiting and saw many different kinds and patterns of families. Some very neat and tidy, some messy like what. Some speak softly and call their children patiently, some shout across the hall to get favours done. Really different aspects of daily-life. Wonder what will happen if we swap each family members to another different house, will they become deaf or die of boredom?

Heard a eighth grade painist[one of the houses we visited] play one of my fav chinese songs. Excellent. You know when he's stressing some phrases, how hard or fast at certain parts... Blah blah blah... And the piece fixed together was pretty amazing. I think he didn't bribe his teacher for his cert bah![opps]

We went to another house that was totally different. Friends were sitting on the floor gambling, house was in a mess... His parents were both at home, but they seems immuned to the blasting music and the rude words flying all over. But they were much more friendly and very chatty. Time seems to pass faster there.

But that doesn't mean I enjoy the loud music or the messy environment. It's really hard to strike a balance huh... When is the house overly cleaned or when do I have to talk lesser?? Is it easier to keep your children less hyper or easier to encourage them to talk more?

I always have this feeling that my chatty brother will turn into a very quiet man. That'll be the last thing I would want to see. For now, I'll treasure the quietness and enjoy the loud times we will have. If there's a chance, I would want to live with my parents in future. But I've once heard them saying that they want to live themselves and never want to help babysit any of their grandchildren. -.-"

But who knows? Anything can happen... So maybe my hope, just the exact opposite, will come true instead?! Heh heh~ We shall see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home