Friday, February 24, 2006

Lala-land dream...

HiHi!! Just woke up... Envy?! Hah~ Do you know that if I sleep too much, I'll hallucinate the next morning when I wake up?? I mean, I'll have to spend sometime waking up, making sure that I'm really awake and not in my dreams. I test myself before I'm really convienced. Like I'll aim to touch the alarmclock and if I really feel it, then I'm awake. Sometimes I see people, other times I hear people call me... But I think it's just a routine of a wonder-brain. Hee~

Had a very idoitic dream last night... Well, I'm not telling who I dreamt of, but someone I didn't expect to see in my dreams~ Haha, let's skip to what happened. Hmm, I was having family dinner and and this A person came along into my house, I don't know how, but he managed to come in. Then he sat right infont of me. Btw, we were all wearing gowns and suits, mind you!! I don't know why too... Then he started asking my dad if he can become a pastor in Charis. -.-", I know... So they did an interview there, right on the spot and he passed~ My church now hires him. Well, you might be thinking it's no big deal, lame dream, but it wasn't to me. Don't ask me how I reacted, I didn't dream of myself in my dreams. O.o"

Then I dreamt of many other even more crappy things and forgot most of it by this time... Then comes the catch: The Wedding Day. My wedding day, I mean. If you thought I dreamt of marrying him, you are wrong![I was wrong too, I think...] But he hosted the wedding though~ But something to take note! My wedding place was glamourous!! Big green patch of field with white shelters. Btw, I dislike the thought of having an "whatever la" kind of wedding. I mean it's YOUR life long thing man... Why do it so sloppishly? Anyway back to my dream, he hosted... He really don't have to host that day. I can get someone else and can he don't be on stage?! Aiyo, not as I directed. It went hay-wired~ But nvm... Not that bad actually. I mean if that really happens, I'll only be glad. Coz the person I marry to must definately have been better! Hee... Aiyo, why never catch a glance of who I married to... Okay, going back to lala-land see who tonight. Hopefully the wedding paused for me!

Anyway, it's just another of my dream, not that serious kind of dream, but more of lala-land dream... Not too much dosage okay la. But must remember to COME BACK to real-life!!! Hmm... Fresh air today! Must start my hols in His Word first, then got blessings mah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home