Friday, February 24, 2006

Post exams silent-mode

Exams are over... Phew~ But I don't seem to be as happy as I thought I would. Why?! Doubts me too. But nevermind, tomorrow will be better and cheerier!! :) And new adventures awaits!

Oh ya, I'm going shopping tomorrow and to buy the blue top needed on sunday! With Helena and she says she wants to sponsor me 20 bucks lor...[i didn't act poor or act cute, she did it WILLINGLY lor...] Anyway, need to buy many presents for different people. Leave comments if you want any! Then I'll send through email, k![opps...] Anyway, Gloria! Thanks for your wonderful pic!! The best part about it was: I looked GREAT! Whahaha...

Hmm... How can devil steals the Word from people? Only when it seems untrue. People don't turn loose on what they believe is true! So I've always want to believe the opposite of what the world is teaching. Letting the other slap another of my cheeks... He is forever my hero man~ How amazing our God is. Always there and never shaking off those who hold tightly unto His sleeves. His love never fails! Whao, feel like blogging very indepth thoughts now leh. But abit of struggles and esp so now that people got my blog...

Oh ya! I'm going to book hotel this birthday... Choosing between two. One, 3stars nia, but very near bladding and so much cheaper. The other, 4stars and at clark quay, can have supper at night and can linger outside pubs and bars watch soccer! They have really HUGE tvs!! Haha... Don't know why but I wanted this year's birthday to be abit different. Although I really hate standing in front of a cake and being sung birthday song by everyone there... I just don't like it and don't know how to react at times~ Ya, so maybe no cake cutting session?! YEA~

Do you believe in... Okay la, better don't say. Haha, maybe thinking how to phrase it in ways that people can understand better then blog out k! Today's not a good day for expressing, 4points to CL, fail! Boohooo... But who cares?! Lalala~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home