Saturday, January 28, 2006

Last day of 2005!

Duh lor... Cannot go blading! And now slack at home do nothing~ I know there're many meaningful activities that I can do, but nothing as close to bladding. Thanks to the two lazy bums lor, duhz.[Opps!] Haha, anyway, my brother just got himself a christian name, Elijah. My idol's name. Not sure if Elijah really has his kind of figure?? Haha...

But Elijah, Daniel and Joseph has always been the most perfect men in my world of history. No records of bad memories, all glorifying ones. Though they're not Saints, but what a dream if you get to have a chance to live a day with them...[Don't even think about switching on the comp!] Every morning sure have bible study. -.-" Worse off than my dad. Btw, if you haven't try waking up every morning talking to God even before your feet touches the ground, try it!! Bet you'll enjoy. I just got this into a practise. And it's the feeling after it that's great! Knowing that whoever is bad to you today will only affect the 'surface you', nothing close to feeling really irritated. Because you'll always be reminded what last and what don't.

Some expirences led me to this conclusion: We're accountable to how we made others feel. And especially christians. We can't totally make ourselves feel peaceful just by saying "Nothing I can do if they want to say/feel this way." WE CAN DO SOMETHING! And we're supposed to make people around us feel good, joyful, peaceful. Isn't that the purpose of living as christians? If we're just selfishly wanting things our way, hoping that people also have the same thinking/feeling as us, what more challenge of living is there left?

There are bound to be different views about things, and my thoughts are not always right. I was reminded that I'll always shut off the different views from others. Well, but I just don't want to be influenced by 'lowered standard' principles.[as if mne is always right?! ya ya, HL...] Not that they're wrong, but they're not right. Hmmm... Maybe I'll try to take all in and then filter them as accordingly?

... Okie, mummy needs help in the kitchen. Hopefully not cutting carrots or washing vegetables! Only like mopping and sweeping, haha... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home