Friday, May 26, 2006

my BEST

I hate to be forced to accept something as "cannot change" or "it's just like that" when it's something negative. I mean, can't God do something?! When we believe in something that's not the way God intented, we have limited the space God can work. I feel. That's why I encourage very positively impossible dreams, wishes, hopes. But as long as it's positive and pleasant to God, why not?? I'm not denying that in this realistic world, things don't always go so smoothly... But does it mean that God wants it this way forever? "Experiences" are some testimonies we cannot afford to ignore. Because history will repeats itself to re-teach it's lesson if not learnt. We have to pay close attention to what made us fall. Especially closely. But for what? So that we can avoid repeating them! Not so that we'll surrender to what this generation claims to be and say we can't do anything. The least is praying and wait to see miracles, right?! Don't say it's the youths to wear so little cloth, the first bf will make you go ga-ga, the Christians nowadays cannot be taught with His Word directly(must top-up with good relationships) or that there's nothing we can do for these kind of people... Our God is so helpless??!!

I'm not asking you to let me continue dreaming and don't wake me up to reality. But we should DREAM together! If God loves us, we should hope for the best. Because love expects the BEST. I hate to be convinced to accept that "it's like that wan laa..." I feel like saying "But it's not what God has planned for us today, so why is it that we should expect it this way?" If more people doesn't accept what is common but sinful(or close to sin), but pray and hope that the BEST is something God will pour upon them, they are the people who eventually GETS IT. I don't really know how to explain this but that's another thing I'll continue to insist on it: Expect the Best.

It's for sure that it requires the BEST effort to recieve the BEST stored for us. Why not aim the best that we can do, let God do the rest, then recieve the best? Instead of pulling out our white flag and say "Ohh, from the past experience... ... ..." As if we know alot? God can do wonders to those who love and trust Him. He helps those who are weak and unsteady. Those prayers we called out in tears He does not ignore. So what's the big deal of what the others have been through? So what if many experiences say otherwise of what God intented it to be?

I'll just be more aware in that area and put extra effort and expect the best from the faithful Lord. By then, it's not dreaming... It's dream come true~ Don't deprive others of expecting the BEST that can actually happen. Don't put them down by saying, "You'll know it when it come... It's not that easy~"If just happen that the best doesn't fall on you or the people around you, learn that lesson and move on. But don't stop others from believing that something better that you might have experienced CAN happen to them, in His time. Even if the "ideal" don't come true, I won't regret expecting it. I don't laugh at myself for believing in fairy tales and trusting that God can do something like that. It just shows that I haven't given my best to recieve the best. Not that the best can't happen.

Sometimes we think that we know alot. And that really made me suffered alot. I thought that I don't have to pray about it, it won't change. I don't have to ask God for it, I'm not getting it. But all these are false proclaimations from the thoughts of the Evil. I choose to believe and work towards the BEST fairy tale ever... Dreaming in hope is different from imagining-fantasy. God's invited to work in our lives when we expect the best from Him.

I expect the best opportunities to spread the Gospel, I expect the most outstanding faith build in my cg, I expect the most wonderful youth years, I expect to do HUGE things for Him, I expect the most-CL-fitted man as husband, I expect the best pregnancy to delivery period, I expect the best marriage, I expect the best kids that can do greatER things, I expect the best plan works to my aged parents, I expect the best carree, I expect the best retirement period, I expect the the best way to leave the world... I've gotta work SO hard~

See how you see "best". But I expect the best.

3 Comments:

At May 27, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Justus said...

You got the title correct, but from the meat of your post, it seems that you missed the point after all... OR perhaps you simply couldn't express it correctly again.

Dunno. Ha...

What is "Best"? Best in terms of our standards, our wishes? Or best in God's eyes. What we see as trash may be His Best... for us anyway.

So long as we do what is expected of us (loosely termed as "doing our best") why should we worry about the result? Have faith and believe that the result, whatever it is, is in God's hands. No matter what we may see the result as, whether it is only a grade C or a B or even an A1 to us. That is only our limited perception.

To me, so long as whatever i do is done with God by my side, so long as He is walking beside me, i know everything is and will be the Best, even if no one sees it as such.

Not sure if you would understand what i'm saying here. I understand it, but even then I find it difficult to execute and live it out in my life. Anyway, gambate... Towards the True BEST.

 
At May 29, 2006 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting,,,
cl,ur church buddy??they sure have beta brains dan u.

but dun worry,u have beta brains dan me,,,

 
At May 29, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger CL said...

JT: Yep. Agree that whatever we do with God is the Best. As long as He's there and approves to what we do, no fear! Haha...

WM: Ya, one of my churchies. If you claim that, don't preach to me as much yea? Heh. Heh. :X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home