Monday, May 22, 2006

Truth is true.

Today was a bad day for most of the people in Cheers, but I don't bother much to these things. The ice-cream chiller broke down... And ya, all the ice-creams that came just hours before it broke down melt. And ya, we gotta pay. $295.85 shared by 10~ But from this incident, I managed to express a Christian's life! (Worth paying the ice-creams..) And as usual, it led on to Davinci. Well, I tried my best. I asked God to stop them from asking me if I fail to bring out or to explain properly... But, they never give up asking. And I never give up listening, explaining and sharing. It was a nice sharing time! Then someone asked, "Why Christians always ask people to go to church? And keeps on nagging and perstering people?" In my heart, I go, "WOW! Nice testimony!!"

You know why? Imagine your best friend said she needed to buy a piece of furniture. She describes the features and her budget. Then one day on your shopping routines, you come to a store which captured your attention. You've never see tables, chairs and all kinds of furnitures being given out without a price. The store promises never ending flowof stocks. You went in and saw a piece of furniture which your friend needs, all she need to do is to come down and collect. No need cash nor nets. Won't you call her excitingly and tell her the location of the store? If in your heart, she still stand some space, you will tell her. And you will feel excited with her! That's same for inviting people. Just that this is a more WOW case. Because it's not furniture, it involves life, it involves Jesus, it involves God.

All of us need God. And after you recieved Him, the joy and peace is the exact "piece of furniture" anyone needs. Just imagine if your friend got it, but keeps this incident from you, tell you nothing about it, you can be sure that you have no place in her heart. The problem here is that people don't think they need God. We like to be in control of OUR lives. We don't like restrictions or someone mighty to overpower us. That's why we don't like to surrender to God... How long and deep can anyone on Earth makes you joyful or peaceful? If you think there's someone like that, I bet you haven't experience real joy and peace that God can give. Coz if you have, you know that there's no one like Him. The closest angel you can find non Earth is nothing close compared to God's love. The love that saves!

I may not be able to debate on all the so-called truths in the Davinci or Gospel of Judas. But the God I experienced is not going to change. And thus, I'm going to say "Sorry, I can't answer your qns, but my God can!", and hide behind Him and let God do the talking. HAH. Yep, call me a wimp. I don't care. But one thing for sure, truth doesn't have to prove itself, or be approved by us to stay truthful. You may despise, not accept and tarnish the image of God for all you want.
Jesus' still God.
You still need Him to be saved.

And this is the truth that doesn't have to prove itself or to be recognised to stay valid. It'll continue to be so years after the death of you and me. Truths don't change. God don't change too, because He's the truth! I want to speak up for Him everytime. But when it cost too much, my devil in me steps back... I'm sorry for disgracing you due to small faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home