Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yun

Reading a book of a China missionary. He was greatly persecuted in the communist country for spreading Gospel. But this man is studborn enough to withstand the breaking of fingers, jolt electric shocks and continuous beatings and insults. Like Peter, he enters the jail spreading Gospel, spreads the Gospel in the jail, leaves the jail spreading Gospel and continue spreading the Gospel out of the jail. Then the cycle goes on. He asked God to recieve his spirit while suffering from broken rib cage, swollen eyes with blurred visions and being alone without his family. But was touched by the Lord's love. And then he wrote this song:

Since the day I left home I've carried my cross
Running to the ends of the earth for Jesus
I've shared in the sufferings of my Lord
Proclaiming the Gospel through eyes of tears
Many times through the wind and rain
Tears have fallen down my cheeks
Many things burden my heart
But Jesus' love keeps leading me
His love and grace encourage me
Keeping me perfectly from day to day

Perfect in that condition?? There's no logic in God's love. Because it's love, it becomes silly. What silly things have you done in the name of love? (Complete Book of Questions Pg118 Q715)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home