Thursday, May 25, 2006

world Cup!

World Cup coming ehh~ I don't know why but feel excited too. Well, not that I really watch football, but I do know abit here and there... Thanks to my kaypo-ness. Fav players: Ronaldhino, Michael Owen. Fav keeper: Iker Casillas. Fav defender: Rio Ferdinand. Fav footballer: R. Carlos.

Yesterday, went down 7-11 with parents late at night. I forced my mum to buy me wrist band customed to football craze. I bought Brazil's colour combi~ Not that I support Brazil, but their colou matches my shoes! Hah~ Nice combination! Later, this morning I realised that I didn't dare to wear them out... DUH. $5 lor, wasted money.

Oh ya, badminton AVIVA championship is here in S'pore!! Let's see how LinDan gets trashed... Haha~ Not that he's that good tobe ranked One lor. Taufik definately deserves more credits than him mah. Aiya, but don't worry, they'll prove themselves at S'pore stadium real soon! Anyone to go watch with me?! Hah, kidding la, not that anyone is so free~(Championship maybe??) Uh, btw, need entrance fee hor.

Hey, I'm reading a book recently and I have lots to say! Lots to pray about! When I see people leading the life I dream to lead, it gets really exciting! Too much about it, and I cannot bring out the catch of the whole biography... So you'll have to wait for this book yourself, "The Heavenly Man".

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i managed to surprise u 2dae??haha,bet i did.anyway,happy birdy-dae.for a demanding lady like u,i think a call is not sincere enough hooorr.hope u like them.vincent's involved in the choosing of e polo part,call him if u wana change.mum did help choosing tt necklace,so wear it!dun waste my $$!![no one shared e $ k!]

u've been a great friend.n u noe tt,dun u?i did say,,,[ya,even when u nv reply.]old no. in use now,just incase u need it!hahaha,,,

DO DEVOTIONS ARRRRR,,, [yep,i brought tt book bk!]u're not getting even a glimpse of it.bbbleeehh!

 
At May 26, 2006 8:06 PM, Blogger CL said...

Thanks.
Luckily it was your mum who chosed the necklace... Haha~

You are a great inspiration to me too! Never mind abt letting me see that book. It's YOUR book anyway. But don't stop yea? Keep well, for your generations to come.

Btw, here's for "comments". Don't TALK here lor -..-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home