Monday, May 01, 2006

Colour my Skin, Sun.

Now I really regret signing up for the free lists of babies names... Now they are sending me "babyweekly" every now and then -.-" I wanted an easier way to find names then~

Anyway, I am glad that I finally see some colour on my body. Nice colour that may last just 3 days? Good enough, at least I am colourful for at least a few days... Hah, went Sentosa today and it was rather relaxing~ Coz no programmes planned. But I really enjoy doing nothing at beach! See HUGE dogs(definately nicer than smaller ones), seneries and not forgetting those babes and dudes... Well, no pretty ones today, and only 2 handsome guys. Pathetic ehh~

But today was exceptionally fun because Ah Tiang came!!! I missed her since we graduated. Well, I'll never forget that she was the one who ran the 2.4km with me after my injury. She may be vulgar, rude and SUPER-lame at times, but can you deny she has a heart of gold? She cares for people in a weird way, and just happen that I love it that way! Loving people the COOL way. instead of: "How are you these days?" she'll say: "Ehh, you haven't die??" Haha... (People, I haven't forget my aim to be more gentle!)
Secondary was fun with her around. Doing jumping-jacks at the back of the class, backing each other up during P.E lessons, learning all those disguisting but exciting stuns... All was fun with her! Maybe coz we are of the same pattern. The out-of-mind kind~ Today, we recorded a MTV at the shore. Yes, those very ancient kind of story line about couples at beach. And we acted crazily lor :D These acts released those kept "inner-child" in me. (If not, I might burst oneday..)

But back to real-life. Tomorrow cashier from 7.30am to 11am... DUH. But I'm going to try my best. Faithfulness includes doing best at work. And I want to be faithful. Aim: difference of $3 at most. If more than that, erm, uh, hmmm... I'll do better the next day?! Hee~

Jesus' life wasn't easy. What makes us think that ours will?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home