Tuesday, April 25, 2006

People, we're on the same boat!

Ok, all that I want to blog is at yifan's blog. True, true, true~ (AND reminded me how I shouldn't spend $10 plus a day eating in sch... That's really gross!)

And the sms that zonglin sent, the sms that weiwen sent... How nice! :)
13th June won't be that bad after all, just be good, sit still and we'll all wait for you at the counter, k! It's just a little extraction here and there, you're not going to lose anything more than 5 teeth~
And for those having the dreading exams that is driving you really mad, don't give up! Mel, the carelessness are there to remind you, not demoralize you, same for the difficult bio practical, Char! Do your best and leave the rest to God. Remember that a focused life is the way to sucess. And we can only be focused by doing lesser unimportant stuffs. Jiayou! You won't die if labour day got tuition laa... But ask Him to make a way! Ruirong also needs to jiayou~ That brainy boy.
I appreciate Alan's sharing, although it's preety obvious that it's with help... But that's the reason why I appreciate more! He took the extra effort lor.
Well, the prayer requests from all of you are also being copied in my prayer list, so that I won't leave anyone out.
Happy Birthday to Grace and Beverlyn!!! You guys must have thought I won't remember your birthday right?! Heh, heh... WRONG! Do the most important thing on your day bah! Don't forget to wish~

Heard of the song "Don't cry Joni"? I've been hooked to this song this afternoon... Kind of a sad ending, but to me, it's not necessary a bad ending. Although somethings that happened are heart-breaking, but He have a way to turn the table round and use the problems for some important experiences in life! The hurt is worth it if it helps to unfold the blind and see more clearly. When you focus on the lesson learnt, the hurt isn't anymore a wound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home