Thursday, April 27, 2006

Galatians 6:9

I am lonely. I've never felt like this before in my years in church. Well, not THAT kind of lonely, but lonely in the battle... Not that I've never felt lonely before, but they all came with self-pity. But it's abit different this time. It's more of being helplessly lonely while there're still sufficient motivations to move on. In fact, this loneliness made me depend on Him more often. Weird huh -.- I hope I explore this new experience well, coz dad reminded me how much we can hurt another when we're down. And when we've finally got up from our fall, the person that we dragged "down the water" WITH us may still be falling deeper~ So, must be really careful!!

Galatians 6:9 is my top 10 favourite verse. And it's always in my cards that I wrote. "Let us not be weary of doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." How do we fight the weariness? How do we keep on by keeping on?
INDULGE IN BIBLE.
And see how the strength in us grow! Rick Warren wrote this:
"Are you satisfied being a thermometer, simplily registering the spiritual coldness of the environment around you? Or are you willing to be God's thermostat in your corner of the world?"

Loneliness is how I'm feeling. But I'm not going to allow myself to sink in self-pitiness. Anyway, Jesus has given His life to me, what more can I ask? I'm not trying to DENY that I actually felt lonely and helpless, but I'm definately not going to sit and do nothing about it. I want to OFFSET (neutralise) all the negative by being more positive! And with His grace, all things are possible~ ^^ There're always people out there we cannot please. And we don't have to please man, but God alone! So, if a person is on the same track as Him, you'll find yourself pleasing him at the same time you please Him, get it? And for those out off track, no responsibilities to please them at all. So there's only ONE FOCUS. Please Him. And everything will fall nicely in. The sequence cannot be wrong! That's something we all cannot afford to miss: Right Sequence. (Matt 6:33)

I want to do what matters most in lives of people whom I most love, on most important dates, on most important chances. Sometimes it's so easy to miss focus. For an example, Christmas has the highest crime rate in the year. It is the most memorable day. And we meet the most important people in our lives that day(well, maybe? pple you love??). We usually do the least important thing - Partying all night, and Talking crap. And the best part is, do we still continue to plan to do this? Hmm... Have a new idea for my wedding suddenly~ Hee...

Man, I'm always naggy and long-winded at these kind of hours. Pardon me. :p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home