Monday, April 17, 2006

Fighting a battle of Fruit

Am supposed to sleep now just in case I give wrong change again at Cheers later... -.-" But was tempted to do the reverse, Blog! Hee, I have things to say and if I dun say here, I can't sleep! Not that whatever I say here is very important or that affects me some ways, just that I can't sleep without talking.. Err, ok, typing in this case.

Strong leaders are not afraid to show their emotions, agree? Weak leaders on the other hand, worry about what other people think. Strong leaders are strong enough to be sympathetic. Well, I'm obviously the weak one. 2Tim 2:24 tells us it's a mark of spiritual leadership. How long have I helped with the dishes? A father, a husband can't say he's spiritual leader if he haven't change the diapers or help pick around the house. Do you remember when we had a pimple and thought it was national crisis?! People at our past level need our kind sympathy. "That's no big deal" isn't what they need. Some people need to have a bomb exploded under their feets to feel excited. The Bible wants us to feel with those who feel. That means, they weap, we weap at heart. The laugh, we smile with them. That also means that when my bro comes home excited of his another day in school, I have to get excited with him! [That's why we stay to accompany another eat just right after our meals~]

When we constently feel with others, we are developing a bonus benefit: Reaping Faithfulness. I read a book that asked: "Who can depend on you?" And this qns came out everywhere when I see people around me. I consistently ask myself if so and so is someone who can depend on me... And I realised how unfaithful I've been. So lacking in love and kindness that my faithfulness development almost= to zero. [Let me declare that faithfulness I'm talking about is not stupid things like keeping secrets for others...] I've realised that those who help store other's secrets and dun somehow release them somewhere fall fast. Simply because God didn't meant to make us live together to keep secrets! He wants us to share and share and share... Ya, and some people reading this is probably questioning me why am I not sharing myself. Well, I'm learning, and coz I'm too weak, not as steady as you. I'm seriously hopeless in this area, I know. However, that leaves no excuse to improve! So, dare you to ask me anything you want man~

Btw, faithfulness is a choice, also not dependent on the respond of people. That means, faithfulness is not a reaction, it's an action. "The greatest ability is dependability." Don't you agree? Working with unfaithful people is a pain. I don't have to explain much in this area, do I? I'm sure you can never quite relax when you depend on a unreliable, undependable person. Proverbs 25:19 explains it. Many a times, in moments of weaknesses, I promise something that don't even register in my head. But thank God, nothing really serious that I've promised so far... BUT. Life is make up of small parts. And if I'm aren't faithful in small little areas, then I'm not faithful most of my life!

I totally agree to what RW said, "You don't have to commit adultery to be unfaithful." That's how strict faithfulness demands. Never mind if you're still struggling, I'm defiantely worse off than you... I make promises just to get people out of my way, I'm horrible~ BUT. Here's the full stop for all these empty promises. [Proverbs 20:25] And of coz, we'll all need more than willpower to change, we need His Spirit.

I'm sorry to be unfaithful, unloving, hurting, unkind or impatient in anyway that have hurt you. But do know that hurt people hurts people. I'm wounded too~ I was once hurt too. That's why I've hurt you so. Deepest apologies to all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home