Thursday, June 22, 2006

Best friends...

Many people come into our lives and changes us abit, here and there. If not, at least, they put some thoughts in our lives that made us think. Twice or thrice. Some came in to build, some to tear, some came in unintentionally, some loved unconditionally. Some tried to discourage, some spend countless efforts mending the wounds. There will always be different people coming in and going out, we just have to accept.

I love being with people who brings the best out of me. Covers my weaknesses infront of people, but uncovers them to me. And face them with me. Those who do little things to encourage me in areas I'm struggling, either with a promise or a pat. Those whose presence made me confess everything I'm, because I know it'll be safe to say. You know they are the ones who see you through instead of seeing through you. They try their best effort to lend their hand. They stay put and do nothing when they didn't know how to help me. But being there doing nothing is just what I needed. They scold me for not having faith. And demostrated out a faithful life to follow. They've always shifted my focus to the unfailing awesome power from above.

Friends, I have many. But how in depth are our friendship? How deep can we go into each other's lives which hinder us from God? Who can I trust? And who can depend on me?

Dad. Mum. Grandparents. You brought the best our of me. Thank you for being there when I quarrelled with classmates, pray for me when I was hospitalised, or proudly introduce me to your friends. You believed in me, all that I am. You speak for me when I was speechless. You see for me when I was blinded. You encouraged me when I was motionless and all tired out. You made me have faith in God, and see that without Him, we're nothing. You shifted my troubles from my heart to joy in Him, by living it out. You may not believe it, but you are my best friend. [opps, sorry ZL...]

You made me believe in fairy tales, as you create yours. And now I know how much effort that's needed, how much grace and mercy you've asked from God. The more I know you, the more I wished to be like you. The longer I live with you, the more I want to stay on here. Come stay at my future home? I can't promise a big house, but a generous home... We may not have cars, but we have "kars" to walk to the nearest kopitiam for supper. We may not have spare cash to give, but we defiantely will shower you with cares.

You made me understand the life of a follower. Now let me live out and you get the benefits of my life!






And for the above dream, I out them in God's grace and mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home