Saturday, June 24, 2006

To my dears:

Never wait for people to GROW. To improve. Coz time never improves a person. And good harvest requires hardwork. I, for some reason hate to surrender and wait, thinking that time will make a person grow. Something must be given, something more than time can provide.

Now think about it. Footprints are never made sitted. You may feel unfortunate to be my cg, but I never like to see things happen and sit back and just WAIT. Waiting never develop anything fruitful. Character is never developed in a quiet condition. Our efforts are needed, now WAKE UP!

I refuse to let people hurt me with their little actions.[I get hurt or not is another thing~] Coz hurt people hurt people. And I hope I have no involvment in this cycle. Read James 3:16 "For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work." Believers [Yes, those who claims to have Jesus in their hearts...] in churches slashes each other with their words, their actions. The way they question the authority, God, the way actions are done in deliberation to anger people who comes in their way.

May you and me not be the ushers who opens the door to satan into our fellowship, and welcome him to stay. It's time we grow out of self-centeredness and jealousy. Hatred and dislikes, loneliness and self-pityness are doors to satan. Remember he starts every evil by stealing? Then killing and destory? Get back what we were taken away off. The love, the unselfishness, the humbleness, the perserverance and patience. The ZEST to serve Him. Where has all these gone to? 0203? Find them back before we talk about real revival.

How can we pray to see God's kingdom come before we even start to work? I mean, you dare? He left His vineyard to us, servants of His. You want Him to see stealings and killings among His people as we sow and harvest? What a disgusting picture... But as we mentioned, we need the Spirit to live out this adnormal commandment, to love your enemies. We need His love, not using ours. So, if you have recieved Spirit, use His power. To those who are not even sure if you have the Spirit in you, ask God for His presence.

Let there not be laziness, jealousy, studborness, lies, haterds, strife, pretendence, proudness, self-seeking attitudes among us. Our aim was to glorify God, isn't it? How do we do that if we hold these in our hands and bear these in our hearts?




Let's go in dept into lives. Not mere "hi-bye" faith.

Time for weeding and pruning, people!


2 Comments:

At July 02, 2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Fion said...

oh man
cl, u post e comment for my blog entry abt e cg tingy again leh.. dunno y
cant c..

><

 
At July 04, 2006 6:59 PM, Blogger CL said...

WW: I've long forgotten what I wrote le la... Haha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home