Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bye black box... Sob sob sob~

Hope my mummy reads this... Because... ... ...
I've lost my hp. Today. Oh~ ya, again.

Why did I ever trust the MALE security and never thought that some thieves are FEMALE and theft cases do happen in the FEMALE TOILET? Hmm... Let me explain here. Not much to do with forgetfulness this time. Just that I should take more precaution. Prevention is ALWAYS better than cure!

Remember I said about the "star-craze" we went through just now? And after that, we decided to go gym. In gym, I was smsing Mel, so that means I still have it with me right? -..-" (Just to confirm...) So after gym, we came out of gym and noticed there is an examination going on at the Hall 1level below us. The view was spectacular! I took some pics of it. So that means I s.t.i.l.l. have the hp with me right? And then we left the sports complexe. And went to the Females for bath. Now, here's my mistake. I left my bag(and everything that's inside) on the bench while we were all in the shower rooms. Boo Hoo me. After shower, after walking out of the toilet and when we almost reach another block, my sixth sense told me something's not right. (Yea~ My sixth sense is always slow, somehow...) So I touch around my bag and TADA DATA! HP MISSING!

So we raced back to find. We traced back all the places we've been. The moment Shirely calls my hp and her face shows the "DIE, it's off" face, I knew it. Sa-yo-na-ra... But still, I reported lost at the admin office. Thanks to the admin stuff who double-assured me that it's a Sa-yo-na-ra case. o.O I am sad k! Well, not very la... But still, I'll miss the ding-dongs, the rrriiiinnnnggggS and all that the small black box contains. Well, just hope that the person who "found" (But I'll insist it's steal...) will be encouraged by whatever's inside. HAH. He/she should!(Shouldn't be a HE bah... Females toilet? He??) Because I do re-read my msges and still find them encouraging! If she can returns, it'll be a bonus!

I have to move on. So now, it's:
1. How to tell mummy without being nagged TOO long?
2. What's the next hp model to buy?

S-O-S!!! :S

5 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 12:09 AM, Blogger Jie said...

*faintz* u lost ur phone?

i wun recommend that u get somethg exp liao lar.. ur phone either gets spoilt when u throw it abt or lost..

DIS TIME ITS NOT UR FAULT!!!!! its dat person with e smelly hand who took it.. well.. its nt like u misplaced it. u left it with ur bag... neway.. bobianz.. dun take it too hard larz.

wat typa phone ya lookin for neway? wat kinda functions ya want? mayb i can recommend some..~ ha~

 
At August 18, 2006 12:21 AM, Blogger LQ said...

........

wow... i heart ache for u...
SJ, get at super discounted price for her lah!! ;P

 
At August 18, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger CL said...

HAH.

I don't need to find one now!

Wee~~~

 
At August 18, 2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really must thank God leh...
everytime lose hp got people pick up for you...last time BBQ also like that :)

 
At August 18, 2006 8:00 PM, Blogger CL said...

I thanked Him the whole journey back! Haha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home