Friday, October 20, 2006

Back!

Woohoo!! Didn't manage to blog for sometime. Technical problem. But thanks to Mr. Tan, it's resolved!! My lappy was on my room's floor because I simply gave up using such a s-l-o-w comp. I heard a very depressing news today. As usual, by imagining myself in her shoes, I became more affected by this matter. But, there's always another time!

This week, is a busy and rather fast-paced week for me. The "normal" packed timetable in school resumes and now, I miss TEP. Haiz... NAH! CAN'T THINK THIS WAY! God didn't give me a 'want-to-die, want-to-die' life, He gave His life in exchange of mine... So how can I pass my life like that?! Okie, repent and start living life with Z-E-S-T!

I noted all the little things I saw these few days in my hp. I saw an auntie of age 50+ 60yrs old wearing a black T-shirt with pink words: 'You're my sweetest' and a big cartoon character beside the words. I want to be as young at heart in future as well!! But not to wear these kinda clothings laa... On my tiring Tuesday this week, as I boarded MRT heading to school in the morning, a young China lady misses her train just because there was an old man walking right in front of her, blocking her way. But her respond: Smiled. She must have slept more than 6hrs the night before! Hahaha, but that reminded me that the Lord's children are supposed to be joyful any moment! Next, this is what I saw today while heading school. It was at Yishun MRT station and the train stopped. I looked down the window and saw two cars stopping by the bus stop, dropping a woman each. It's their husbands who were driving, I guess?? But anyway, the car in front was a light-blue old pattern kinda car, those you may have to wind down your own window ones... And the lady who got off bent over to her husband (to either kiss to say something...) before alighting with a big smile on her face. She turned back to smile before the blue car drove off. As this was happening, a much bigger car, the kind with 3 rows inside and has the capacity of about 7 people, came by. Also, a woman walked out. With a rather stern face and didn't bother to turn back. Guess the driver didn't expect it as well because the car went off right after the door was closed and even bfore the blur car went off. It set me thinking... What kinda attitude will I adopt in future? To the people most close to me. Will I treat them with politeness, just like I would to someone honorable?

Okie... Think I've said quite alot. Time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home