Thursday, October 12, 2006

I was tricked...

I was tricked into drinking some ginger tonic drinks... Mummy told me was 黑鸡汤, so I thought shouldn't be that bad. And I drank, and drink and drink and drink. Know what I saw at the at the bottom of the cup, right infront of my eyes?!?! GINGER!! Initially I was thinking the soup isn't that bad, but now that I see what I saw, I feel like throwing everything out.

BLEAH...

But to think back, who will take the effort to trick me into drinking something that I need yet hate if that person doesn't even care?
I love my mummy, not just because she loves me, but also that she's just too loving not to love! :) I kinda enjoy being tricked...
Understand that kinda feeling?! Hah.

Okie, let's do some reporting about my timetable these days...
Monday passed like a rush, projects, photocopying, reports, stuff-rooms dashing in and out... It was a mess! And I'm glad it's all over. Phew -..-"

Tuesday was exciting! We did our ICA role-playing and teacher did assure us he noticed all the effort we put in and comment we were one of the best! So were very satisfied with ourselves and we just keep smiling that day! Ok, I forgot what I did on tuesday afternoon... Hmm, what was I doing?! Nvm, skip.

Wed! Wed was fun, with Rene, Liqi and Grace... Thought I would only be buying the perfume I long wanted, but ended up buying so many other things I don't plan to buy. And oh ya! I bought a dress! With help of Grace, I bought a dark blue dress that I plan to wear at FR's wedding. "Dress" is something so far to me now. It's something that I used to wear, used to buy, used to like wearing. It has been some time since I concluded that CL and DRESS just don't go together. However, people are starting to be confused with my gender and age, as I wear those that I like. And so... TADA! I'll be wearing dress on 28-10-2006!! Hah, you may think 'What's that big deal?' But to me, it's actually a big thing... Hohoho!

Thursday. Hmm, whole day with Zhenni. I feel so "mummy" today. I do the dishes, wipe the shelves, cardboards, tables, piano...(OH YA! TUESDAY I WENT TO HER HOUSE, REMEMBER?! To sweep and mop! Hah, now I remember what I did Tues afternoon ;p) Then Jere came also. He's fascinating! No wonder new parents' actions tend to grow silly. (oppz...)

So what's up tomorrow?! Hah, I'm needed at Zhenni's place and centre. That means, I have to reach her house by 11am then go clinic with her. Settle everything by 2pm and then be a strict-strict teacher at centre! Up to 6.30pm T.T sob sob sob... Then there's mission trip meeting for all who are going at 7.30pm-ard 10pm plus?? Then will be seeing Lidui and Zhicheng off. Ok, Zhicheng and Lidui. Think it'll be very different without them. But instead of getting depressed for their departure, why not rise more people like them?! Be one ourselves!


Life is all about pleasing God, if not pleasing -this world(And that includes ourselves!). Because man and God never seems to want the same thing. So we're just struggling within the fine line who to please. Suggested morning prayers(Those that you pray before your feet touches the ground...)-

"Father, I know You're going to do some incredible things in Your world today.
Please give me the privilege of getting in on some of what You're doing."

-RW-

2 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

firstly,let's see how GOD evangelise,because we have 2do GOD's work GOD's way.wherever HE goes,HE preached.HE wants us 2share the Good News everywhere,everytime,everyday,,,
1Cor9:22shows that we are 2reach out 2diff pple.2Tim4:2b also teaches us that 2whoever,we are suppose 2speak 4HIM.rem the parable in Matt25:14-30?it's the clearest eg of how we should manage GOD's vineyard.the one who did not risk 4GOD was called wicked n lazy.the point of the story is clear,HE expects 2see results.our faith is demostrated by our fruit.so if the whole yr we only reach out 2one individual,firstly that's not the way GOD works,secondly,that kind of faith doesn't please HIM.HE doesn't expects us 2produce more than what we can,but HE does expects us 2produce all that we can by HIS power within us.that is a lot more than most of us think is possible.we expect too little from HIM thus we attempt too little for HIM.so if we comfortably not take any risk 4HIM,underestimating HIS power within us,then it is not required that we have faith.and if our ministry doesn't require any faith,then we are being unfaithful.when it comes 2being fruitful,New Testament is full of analogies of church growth.HE uses harvest,vineyards and gardens 2illustrate.note that these examples justify that GOD loves varieties.HE sure doesn't want us 2focus on just one person a yr.
picture this,aftermath of tsunami.some were drowned and some are trapped under the debris.will you just save one if you have other chances 2save more?in spritual context,let's just keep doing,sowing and watering,sowing and watering,,,n how many GOD eventually gives us we no longer have 2worry.Prov19:21.JESUS says in Matt16:18 that HE's in charge,not us.so our job is not make the church grow,we can't.1Cor3:6,9says we just have 2keep sowing n watering.everywhere we can,using all LORD's power that's within us.definately not one soul a yr,unless we only come in contact with that person that whole yr!if the seeds grow or not is GOD's business.church growth is based on the partnership of man n GOD."we cannot do it without GOD but HE has decided not to do it without us."guess who said this??hahaha,i'm not that superb 2come out with these wise quotes YET,,,YET.
well,i'm repeat'n myself again n again in the msg,,,but i hope my point is clear 2u all.
hey,btw,cl,u com'n??

 
At October 13, 2006 6:47 PM, Blogger CL said...

Nice one. Maybe you should go write a book or something... But think Justus is just worried as we're the first time without 'parents' and so he suggested it. Btw, I'm not coming la. But do enjoy yourselves! Oh ya, I know who said that. RW, who else... Hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home