Monday, October 16, 2006

No monday Blues... It's just a little HAZY.

Mel, I know it isn't easy at all for you to go through all these nearing your Os. But think it in another way, God has installed alot in you! Because He nevers gives more than what we can bear. So a clever SOMEONE said that God must have not expected much in me -.-" Whatever... But this time, I feel sad, heartbreaking and somehow guilty that he didn't accept the Good News. Not that I have done anything that may have make a difference, all we can do is to pray. I really hope you feel ok soon, so as to prevent same situations to occure next time round... This time, we have to do our part le, k!

Life is really short. I've started the super busy semester today. And my 2weeks break: Mid Dec... So long to go! Just looking at my timetable alone is tiring enough lor. Anyway, I want to sleep early and wake up early this time, so that I don't sleep in lectures! Haha :D Oh ya! Yesterday, I asked some cgers what does it take to multiply our cg. Guess their reply?! "CL lose weight. CL change hairstyle. Then we'll start multiplying..." And so, I went home to tell my mum about this joke. Her reply was alarming, "Good! Then do it for them!" I was like -..-"

***

Btw, 0203, the debate I say I'm going to have with Mushi has ended. And as usual... I lost. He explained it in a very reasonable way that I can't resist but to nod and agree with what he said. However, neither have I given up on my view point. I realised that when the focus is different, conflicts come. I don't know where I heard it and who I heard it from, but someone did say this, "Conflicts in church happens between two who comes to build God's temple with different focus." And I don't know why I keep remembering hearing this at the counter(where you foot your bill) of a supermarket... Maybe I was thinking about this while I was paying my bills? Or someone was discussing about this when I was at the counter?? Aiya, who cares...

How true. Those who don't even care to build church won't even spend their time, effort or risk their friendship with you to debate the best way to feed the sheeps. Those who care will fight their "best" with our "best" because we both want the BEST in church but just can't agree on what's actually the best. RW says this is unecessary and is due to diversed focus.
Some ask, "How much does this cost?"
Some ask, "How many people will feel comfortable about this?"
Some ask, "Who will be in the committe team?"
We all focus on the different issues. We put weighting to different methods differently. This is not a problem, but it can be a BIG problem to us if we allow! Imagine each of us not willing to give way in the smallest issue avaliable, will we seem loving to Him? If we all insist on our "best" and drowns all those whose ideas are different from ours, will our that "BEST" please Him?



Ultimately, it's how we lived that counts.

Because, 神不要求我们成功; 神只要求我们忠心。

3 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Fion said...

hmm.. i tink Mushi said tt.. cuz i found it familar too..

 
At October 17, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger CL said...

At counter too?!?!

 
At October 17, 2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jia You on ur losin weight and hairstyle makeover! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home