Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Lovely Samsoon...

Thailand no Jere?!
Samsoon still has friends!!


Please be merciful to let her have two cones...
She'll try to slim down tomorrow.
She promised.


Samsoon: "You know how fortunate are you to be my son? You know how much I love you..."
Jere: "Mummy, have you forgotten I'm just 9mths?! Leave all these to when I can understand."


The Kaypo-Samsoon trying to explain what the fishes in the net are doing... Hmm, come to think of that, why she knows so much??


Munchy, munchy, munchy... "Aiyo, why take photo now?! Hopefully I still look good!"


Going to Samsoon's place earlier to help out some chores... Wanna join me?! Like sweeping, wiping and mopping... Dread doing the dishes, so maybe we ta-bao dinner?! Then no need wash... Hee! Hope the cut on my finger don't give me pain. And SAMSOON! You better know it's all because of my bf, Jere, that I'm being so nice...

And people remember!
We're fasting today!

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

touched ground of HOMELAND!!!i'l come back in a while for what i promised i would.but now,i have lots of catch'n up 2do,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home