Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dec's here. So fast.

I should be sleeping right... But my dad and I just decided to re-do the church camp booklet. Well, since I was the one who suggested it(I must be crazy when I did!), he needed me to find some pics, and do up some aligments for the printing later. But still, I think it's all worth-while. You know why?! Because that's then the Charis BEST. That's then the booklets the members and God deserve!

Next time, if I ever become a pastor, I want to learn to not only send my strongest soldiers to battle. But also let the weaker ones have a position and a part to play on the battle ground. I admire my dad. Why did he ever allowed me, such a weakling, to try-on so much stuffs? Why did he TRY to trust me so much? Why did he supported me even when things could be done better? I don't understand. And because I don't understand the amazing reason behind all these, I now want to learn to appreciate the second strongest as well...

He SHOULD be really down recently, due to many many things that happened to him. He shouldn't be having the energy to re-do booklets and decorate it with me. He should be crying in bed and feeling moody all day! Considering all that he has to go through for the past one month, I would have broken down. No wonder God uses him as a pastor but not me, I guess... I pray it's the Lord's power that's sustaining him to come so far, not his. Daddy, also my senior pastor, I salute you.

Read up on some devotional books recently and two concepts caught my attention. Depending on the Lord = Patience and Self-control = Talk back to your feelings. Well, I'm not going to type out now because I'll most probably ending typing out everything... If you want to be encouraged as well, go read RW's: The Power to Change Your Life. Yes, it's RW again!

Okie, back to WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home