Friday, November 17, 2006

No longer a thieve. HEH HEH.

Have you ever had your dreams come true, and you realised you no longer have the courage to believe that it's so perfect? And think it must be some traps. Shame on me. How little faith I exercise in the blessings of our gracious Lord, IF it's really God's grace to me. However, what if it's not? What if it's like what I predicted, a trap, a pebble trying to distract us? We'll have to bear the consequences then. Will it be too late? There are many things the Lord wants us to do fast. Forgiving at instance, love people who are poor and weak at sight, be the first to stand up for Him in a crowd and many more...

There are also times when God wants us to TAKE OUR TIME. Like he wants us to speak s-l-o-w-l-y, anger s-l-o-w-l-y, judge only after m-a-n-y m-a-n-y m-a-n-y benefits of doubts... So did I hear God say "Go for it" or "Hmm, not so fast, take your time"?? Seriously, I'm lost. That's why I'm not moving. When I was younger, my father always remind me not to wonder off track with them. But IF I'm really away from them, all I have to do is to stay there and wait for them. That's a promise he gave me. He'll be back if I ever lose them. IF I stay there, it'll be easier for me to be found. I guess that's the principle I'm following? You can say it's no link, but I have no more principles to follow...

Anyway. There's something to look forward to tomorrow... My cgers! Meeting them is definately more worth to feel happy about than to be able to skate. They are the reason why ice-skating and bladding experiences are always so fun. Although I do like personal times, but I've never regret any minute spent with them. Even when we quarrel, when our ideas clashes, when I at times have to insist my way which is not favourable and well-like, BUT. They have been so supportive. No matter if it's secretly going to Sentosa, or reaching home after 11pm, or spent their $ for offerings before Sunday, they are forever my loves in life. I hope you treasure our friendship as much as I do! :)

I realised I love to stay and listen to people who are righteous. Although they are people who are usually naggy and fussy about little things in life, but aren't they attractive standing on God's side? I mean don't they look a little prettier, a little smarter knowing and insisting what God's values? So if you see a someone everyone is bullying, be that righteous one to be different. One kind of people who really disgust me are those who bullies people who are weaker. I mean, you don't have that little guts to do nasty things THEN forget about doing things which will make people despise you. That's why if you got into jail for raping a child or robbing elderly, you have to prepare for a hard time in jail... Let's protect those who are weaker and lend our support to them! Transfer your attention from the already bright-and-shinning talented friend to the one standing alone at a corner. Because Jesus would do the same as well. He's always doing something that's different from the crowd. So, I've promised not to steal connection! Haha... That's why I'm here at Mac.

Want to delicate a new song to especially my cgers: (This is what I want to tell you today...)

When I say "I'm a Christian"

When I say "I am a Christian"
I'm not shouting "I am saved"

I'm whispering "I get lost!"

"That is why I chose this way."

When I say..."I am a Christian"

I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble
and
need someone to be my guide.


When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong.

I'm professing that I'm weak
and pray for strength to carry on.


When I say..."I am a Christian"

I'm not bragging of success.

I'm admitting I have failed

and cannot ever pay the debt.


When I say..."I am a Christian"

I'm not claiming to be perfect,

my flaws are too visible

but God believes I'm worth it.


When I say..."I am a Christian"

I still feel the sting of pain
I have my share of heartaches

which is why I seek His name.


When I say..."I am a Christian"

I do not wish to judge.
I have no authority.
I only know I'm loved.

And that's sufficient to live my days with JOY.

Next time you say "I'm a Christian", remember what it means.
See you guys at JE!
Don't fall!
Bring gloves!
Bring along your heart for our new friends too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home