Thursday, November 23, 2006

Running my day

WIN LE LOR...

Now I must be really careful with whatever I say and blog about. People are asking, either me, each other or inside. I suppose if you have any question about me, come and ask CL. You'll never get more accurate answer from another person about me. So please be more polite and go to the right source. I will tell you whatever I know that's happening. Don't guess inside you too, assumptions make a fool out of you. Well, I maybe a little harsh, but, do me a favour, ASK NO ONE BUT ME. If I don't even know the answer and don't know what's going on actually, you think anyone on earth knows better?

Anyway, today something really weird happened. I received an email from MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. I'll cut and paste the whole conver out:

From : chengling chua
Sent : Thursday, November 23, 2006 4:09 AM
To : chengling_87@hotmail.com

I'm terribly sorry to have done what I have come to deeply regret.

I had changed your password for your gmail account to "onetwo3".
I can only hope for your forgiveness and that I do solemnly swear that I will never again enter any of your accounts. And again, I'm sorry.

With Remorse,
Sinner.

Why are people nowadays so free to do these kind of things?! Boliao ar? I mean, yah, you are forgiven and truly spared from my anger because you could have chosen to keep quiet and continue reading my mails... BUT. Why try hacking into people's accounts? If I know you, you could have asked password from me and MAYBE, I will give? Thank you for returning me the ownership of my hotmail and gmail plus blogger accounts. Please don't do it at others though. That's a nasty trick. I mean I have nothing you can't read in my mails, just devotional items and projects, some jokes here and there nia, nothing as important or private. But that won't be the case for others lor...

I'm sicked. The moment I wake up I know today will be a "running-day". But still, forgot to bring tissue. But Claire generously gave me one and a half packet. And now, it's finishing -..-" Stop the flow, someone. Maybe our school's plumber can help?! HAH. Okie, lame.

Although today's not a really nice day for me, but there's a reason to stay positive! Because ultimately, no matter how many dumb things can happen in one day, we haven't lose out on the most important stuff: We still have God in our lives! Remember asking Kayson where Jesus is. He pointed to the sky and said, "Heaven." But I told him Jesus is in everyone's heart.


We just have to stay aware of the reality that He is always present.

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2006 3:21 PM, Blogger CL said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

PSALM 107:1 NKJ
1 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy
endures forever.

While we all have much to be thankful for, it is easy to lose
the right perspective. God's Word helps us keep the right perspective. We deserve
God's punishment. But instead we are offered His grace, mercy, and love. Not only that, but He has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus and has given us richly all things to enjoy. You do have much to be thankful for.

Things could probably be better in your life. But certainly they could be a lot worse. No doubt we have heard the line, "I complained about having no
shoes, until I saw a man with no feet...."

Remember this secret: you will never be happy without being
thankful. Also, practicing thankfulness will make you happy.

So, the key to being happy is to be thankful!!

 
At November 26, 2006 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHUA CHENG LING!

Found this quote and found it quite cute.

And i remmebr you seem to like quotes alot so there you go:

"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God."

Hope you lik it! tata!

 
At November 27, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger CL said...

Hi!!

Ya, it's pretty obvious that I always quote wise men's words hur... I heard this before and it's really true. Hmm, thanks for the thought!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home