Friday, November 10, 2006

Upper Playground

Ok. I miss Thailand. The people, the streets, the kids, the meals, the pick-ups... Even the weird dogs we saw. When will I see them again? Talking about staying in Thailand, I was with the same room as Weiling almost all nights. Excluding that night when I didn't sleep o.O I had fun talking to her. We have the power to talk from sleeping position to sitting position! I don't know where our strength came from. (Well, of coz we were as usual late in the mornings...) But talking to her is fun. Coz you know she can relate and know what you're saying. Well, almost each night, we end of conversation with, "Got to pray more, got to pray more..." Indeed. We have to learn to look upon to God more and rely less on ourselves. We're really nothing without our Creator.

Weiling! Jiayou k...


I saw a young man's t-shirt with "Upper-playground" on it. And I wonder what it means. I don't know why but throughout the journey to school, I kept thinking about this word. I supposed it's a playground for grown-ups? If so, what's your upper playground like then? What is it filled with? Alcohol, lust, loud music and smoke? Or fellowship, God's word, prayers and worship? What do we like to indulge in? In what do we find enjoyment? What are the things that have the power to make you smile? Or rather, what captures your attention?

Guess God has the draft of each of our payground He intend us to play in. And only when we are in our designed playground will we find real joy. He wants us to take pleasure in all the righteous and pleasant doings. And to hate and filthy, unpleasant and gruesome things on earth. The Lord asks us to, "Fill your minds with heavenly thoughts..."

Going to get some pics of our trip from Anthony. And, I'm more determined to learn photography. If we can't share happy moment forever, I'll snap them down and keep that joy THAT moment forever... Bought 2 post-cards for 100 baht. Heart pain coz it cost so much, but like it alot. Did 2 crazy things for God this trip. Hee :)

Joke:
Yesterday, Zhang mushi drove us back from airport to home. Because my parents aren't coming home with us YET, my bro and I had 2 huge lauggages and 2 backpacks to bring home. Anthony helped us to carry the 2 lauggages down from the van. We were happily saying good-byes that we walked to the lift, leaving the 2 heavy lauggages near the rubbish chute! Then we walked back to collect the 2 lauggages when we realised. Think Anthony saw that. Saw him laughing. ZL n YF saw too bah? So throw-face lor... Maybe we just need some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home