Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yoz...

Haha, you know I love oldies right? And there's a song by one of my fav singer: Nat King Cole! The moment the song was played, I knew it was him that's singing, and paid extra attention to it. And it was so interesting that I digged(YES. DIGGED.) out my cds and took out the lyrics. You may find it amusing too, will you? Oh ya! I'm slowly liking the Naruto song YF posted too! But anyway, here you go:

Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa
Men have named you

You're so like the lady with the mystic smile
Is it only cause you're lonely

They have blamed you

For that Mona Lisa strangeness in your smile


Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa

Or is this your way t
o hide a broken heart
Many dreams have been brought to your doorstep

They just lie there, and they die there

Are you warm, are you real, Mona Lisa

Or just a cold and lonely, lovely work of art.


So. Shouldn't I be more generous with my smile, my joy and love? Why should I lock myself up in my dreamland and never find myself to reality? My peeps, may you too, find your dreams in your Creator. Your Maker. Because it's always useless to plan for ourselves, to imagine our future and make lots of preparation without God giving His approval.

It's always cruel to demolish your own sandcastle before leaving the beach, right? Especially when you've invested so much into it... If we didn't build it the right location, even if we don't tear it down or hate so much to see it fall, the gentle wave will flatten it. Back to it's original position, flat. Let's all be courages. To bear to see it tear. And daring. To build another one, the right position this time.


If I didn't managed to glorify God today, I'm sorry.
I'll do a better job tomorrow.


Wait for me, ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home