Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Psalm90

Well, at least I said Goodnight to everyone today. With my grandparents asleep, I whispered Goodnight at their doors. With my father pulling down his specs, surprised to hear my greetings, I smiled and closed the door behind me.With a wave I disrupted my housemates' TV prog, I shouted Sleep Early.
How hard does it take to give all out to your loved ones? Or even to people who brushed by you neglected of your attention? Not much, when you really put thoughts into actions, it doesn't take much of you. How hard does it take not to give all out to your loved ones and only to find that you no longer have the chance to? A lifetime. A lifetime of guilt and regrets.
It's harder to not love than to love. Just like it's harder to get out than to get in. Love your families and friends, neighbors and relatives, colleagues and classmates. We're creatures with emotion-magnets attached. No body runs further than a certain distance before it catches you. Don't run. Stay where you supposedly should, attached with people around you, bonded with love and relations.

Blogging allows me to know CL. To know the breakdowns of her feelings and thoughts. To know the written expressions of her life. To know why she was angry, to know why she shed a tear. Many times when I revisited my posts, I'll sigh: "Ahh~ I actually thought this way! " or "Nah, this is wrong to start with..." or "Where did my passion and courage went to?" But most of the time, I amazed myself. Because I'll always have bad memories...

I hope everyone sleep well tonight.
And that everyone's loved tonight.
Because we are.
Everyone is.



It's lifeless. It'll melt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home