Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lazy day...

Grace saw that NYP band drumer yesterday at the shelter-walk-way. And without me, that is... Duhz. But to those who dunnoe who he is. He's just a drumer who has a nice patch of goatie under his lower lip. Wondering if my dad will be convinced to have that too~ Imagine shifting the whole strip of moustache down... [Cool ehh!]

Anyway, having presentation tomorrow and I haven't memorise a thing yet. I lost my shoe and got to buy a new pair of heels. Hate wearing those "clacky" shoes which never fail to sore my 'already sored toes'... I want to faster recover and go bladding wan lor~ God, please untie the knots of my tougue and let me not stumble... Or say things like 'passing the mike to the next speaker' when we're presenting in classrooms and without mikes. Stupid me, freely entertaining all of them.

That Eileen can stop her nick names for me liao lor. I mean not before I find one for her. That dilute Eileen... But hope she's recovering well from her chicken-pox and DUN pass it to me!! I want to take exams in the usual exam hall, no where else. Ezzatul, be very careful of her. The "Germ-man"... Opps~

Anyway, was talking with someone last night and concluded somethings:
1.) Life isn't easy; we need God
2.) Having wisdom and being clever is different
3.) There're no restart buttons in life
... ... ...
4.) Not sleeping kills, using Words to draw econs graph kills...~ Yes, they do!!!

So, don't drag whatever you want to do till late late and always know that procastination is the thief to your Life! That's all, maybe talk more tonight, if I have anything more to nag about... Going home liao, God bless~

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupiDdd||u sAy u goin to sAy mY namEee||wheRe is My namEs?!!?!!!??!!

 
At January 19, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger CL said...

shirleen shirleen shirleen... there you go! Sorry short term. Be thankful that I forgot...dumbo! Remember tomorrow's movie ehh~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home