Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TastEless

I was on my way home just now and saw something really disturbing... A skirt that bearly covered a butt. So short that she wouldn't be able to greet lecturers with a slight bow. Bright pink one somemore. Duhz, feel ashamed for her lor~ The next thing I know was that there was a bunch of boys right behind us. I know I can walk right behind her to help cover... But she wouldn't appreciate, I think. I mean if she can wear it to school, she must have know that people will see and talk about it. So, I did something very mean. Faster my pace to the MRT.

I don't know what happened in the end. Hopefully no eyes see anything evil.[as if possible...] But frankly speaking, some wear their party costumes and others wear thick jackets[for winter kind] on a sunny hot day, in NYP. Why not just faithfully wear that few suits that you comfortably fit in and not worrying whatever position you'll be in?! That's why I rotate between the 3 pants I have, Hee~

Anyway, tomorrow we're having excell test and I really feel jelly at the thought of it. Don't know can make it or not... No group somemore. Die. Must spend a few hours practise later! Anyway, yesterday, I sneak out with my parents to 7-11 without my grandparents knowing~ And mummy bought me coconut cookies!!! But they refused to help me open...[the container is so tightly sealed] And thus, still can't eat. Haiz. Nevermind! Take care now and let the flu subside. Then I can start stuffing junks down my throat again~

Hopefully I'll be in shape for CYN. Don't want to miss any fun. Btw, must remind myself that shouldn't bet, gamble or 'drink' in the festive season. Not even a slight bit. We can still have fun when restricted! Life don't have to be boring as principles guide by... Infact, when you know that you're enjoying despite all the restrictions that you followed, you feel happier!

Bought something last friday. And giving it out real soon... If I remember to.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CYN... Hmmmm...
Chinese Year New??
Hahhahaa....

 
At January 25, 2006 8:40 PM, Blogger CL said...

Opps...Duh! Again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home