Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On MC..

I'm here, sicked and slept for more than 12hrs since yesterday. Has since been a long time that I fell sick this seriously. But that was a good rest and I know I need that. Just as I woke up at 6am, I read a book tittled: 'The Prayers of Children' a few minutes ago. Thought I can share some interesting ones here...

Please forgive my sins. I have done many wrong things. I was frightening my friends in school and answering back to my mum. I want to be a good boy. In Jesus name. Amen.(Peter, age5)

Goodnight God. I'm going to sleep now. Be near to me while I sleep. Protect me in the night time. May God bless Mum and Dad and the guy that fixed our TV. In Jesus name. Amen.(Paul, age6)

I am not as clever as my brother. Please grant me some of Your wisdom, God. If you are too busy with work, please send some angels to help me.(Delence, age8)

Don't you think He wants to hear sincere prayers like these? Rather than prayers by arrogant people who come running to God only when tsunami hits their houses. Bible says we should be like a child when it comes to sinning. That is possible and we can do it! Someone reminded me that whoever thinks that he/herself is not able to lead a life as 'clean' as what the Bible says we can, then the person is actually prepared to sin again. What a heavy reminder...

It's so true! Why wouldn't we make it if we have God with us? Since He has conqurered the world, even death, what more are we afraid of? He reigns. And in the path of faith, may us not look back to what made us fell. Because we can never overcome life's waves our own. Because of eternal life, I've learnt to take things that happen around me lighter. I'm still learning of coz! But it's real joy when you are able not to be affected by worldly stuffs.

Nothing in our life will last unless we make a eternal mark to it. It's really up to us. God likes to sit and wait till we realise how useless we are, then, He starts working. Breaking us up into pieces, then moulding us in His image once again. The process will definately be painful and heartbreaking... But is crucial in growth. Without rain, there will not have rainbows. Whoever endures it has it!! :)

Don't give up and hold on to the promise that last forever, no matter what. And be sure that He never fails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home