Friday, January 20, 2006

It's....FRIDAY!

Hee~ Later going to watch movie! [Yes, despite the new TV...] Geisha at PS with long time no see: Ah Tiang and Banana. They are the ones that ran 2.4km with me, for me. They may seems so mean and rude, but deep down, they are people with hearts. Miss secondary school days a little... Really hope that I can share my greatest Joy with them, God. I think that's the best present in our friendship I can provide... :)

Anyway, my nephew is going for an operation 1st Feb. Although his parents seems okay about the fact that he needs an operation, but I know they're not. I don't see it as a big deal but I was reminded that I will if Jere was my son... Hmm, that led me thinking of a life with your children, will it be as great as imagined?? Babies entertain daddy when he comes home from work, but terror mummy since morning the split second they open their eyes. True? False? [Maybe that's the reason why my dad dotes me more than my mum does?! Hee~] Hopefully not!! I hope my children will be a blessing to our family, the kingdom of God. If parents' faith are shaken by a new born child, wonder if God regrets giving them one.

So, better don't make God regret letting His plans shown. Leading a fulfilling life is not about trying out everything available, but focusing on what matters. A person can still lead a fulfilling life without a pair of blades or not being able to step onto another country's ground. In God's eyes, nothing close to these matters. Doing what He pleases is the ultimate Joy. I don't know how to explain why... It's from past expirences.

My greatest fear: Losing Life's Purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home