Saturday, January 21, 2006

Before I Forget

Have an urge to recall our meet before I start forgetting... Leaders in church have been asking about you. And I haven't been thinking about this whole issue. Maybe it's time to start cracking my head about this.

Let start from the void deck incident that made me know you well enough to call you a friend. Heard about you, everywhere. How you command at NCC, how you ran 2.4km, and the hockey competition... But never did I know you in person until that dreadful day, I meet this crap guy. You stared at this mad girl who cannot stop crying at the void deck. Ya, that dreadful yet wonderful day. You must be curious why at the void deck. I really have no idea where Joyce was bringing me to that day. I don't care actually. We were walking until my legs went jelly and decided to sit down. Thinking of your reaction makes me want to replay the whole incident again. Even to an expense of tearing for an hr... You were like: 'What happened? Ehh, don't cry, ugly lor...' Then walked off with Jun Wei. Duhz, say I ugly?! Should have kicked you then. Next day still have the cheeks to shout 'hi ugly' over the corridor!!

The next that brought us abit closer is the Chinese lesson we attended. What a coincidence we took each other's seats after exchanging classrooms. But have to admit that for the sebsequence times, I purposely sat at your seat. This was to reply your 'XXX was here' that you carved on my table. Remember we paid $16 each for 3 badly vandelised tables?! Ms Chamb must have earned abit there... You started it -.-

Then, Mr Koh's incident. Remember how you dragged me all the way to the classroom after my knee relapsed?! If Mr Koh was to know what you did to me, he would have asked you run 4.8km lor! Well, although you were forced to help, but 'helping a person up to classroom' shouldn't be done in such an ugly position lor... But you this lazy impatient chap said I walked slower than your passed away grandmother =..= But it's safe to have you around. I don't know why, but I just know that you have no ill intentions, if not, you have covered them real well.

Then we bacame closer friends who fought with long rulers, discussing parables and copying homework. Yea~ That's the time I'll salute you in your NCC uniform and you'll ask me if I can wait for you after your science practical to play badminton. Huge motivation to go to school then was to know what jokes and quotes you have for me. Or some disfigured photos you did with mag and RDs. Thanks for the fererror roches that day before my chinese papers. Actually didn't want to eat them, but people start seeing how I'm dealing with them, so have to eat them to act normal mah... Got that from Mdm Wong right?! Still fail you MT papers dispite her so doting you!!!-.-"

Maybe because I'm always needing help when I see you, that's why you seems caring. Taking care of my diet?! Save that, man. Up till today, others are still more concern about my diet more than I do. What's happening to the people around me?! Are they being overly-helpful?? I've once told God that it seems there's no one better than you, but the moment I reached home, I knew I was wrong. That's when I saw my dad...

Anyway, LQ once asked me why is it not possible for us to be together. And I think it's time to think a little, at least learning to analyse? Hmm, let's see...
Firstly, you won't like the idea because you once told me that you feel disgusted to see young ladies being held at waist. I don't want to have a disgusting relationship with you.
Secondly, I know we'll enjoy friendship more than any other relationship. A smack on the back, making us feel refreshed the rest of the day instead of whispering empty promises into ears.
Thirdly, I want to marry a full timer. That has been my prayer since I started praying for my Mr Right. You want to become a doctor, don't you? Spending so much time explaining to me how a kidney works, as if I'll remember...
Forth, you seems to can't be convinced to come for a chinese service, just once. And that really irritates me. What makes you think that you won't get used to it and you won't like it?! Although being faithful in own's church is vital.
Fifth, I hope to find someone who loves God more than you do. I mean those who knows what is it to give All to Jesus. Maybe you'll learn that in LA? We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home