Thursday, January 26, 2006

Chocolatty-Day!

I read some other blogs and found out that I'm actually very naggy. Very seldom people blog so long ehh. But I do have friend who writes LONGER and as if talking to himself, right? Yifan? Haha~ But just got to make sure that whatever's here, God checks. And so, no nasty remarks! Oh yea... The chocolate fountain has came to NYP! And I tried the fresh friuts stick with thick chocolate covering. And the most exciting part is that, I, Chua Cheng Ling made the dip myself!! And I didn't screw up the whole machine... Proud of me?! Hah~

If one day when I'm really free and in good mood, maybe people around me get to taste it... Coz I know how to melt chocolate. If you think that's easy, you're wrong. I tried once during econs class in sec but ended up in a mess.[my partner and I got burnt fingers!] We tried other deserts, of coz. But up till now, the most promising meal that I can prepare is pasta. Those with white kind of sauce~ Yummy... [when is my porridge ready?!]

Well, CNY is coming and hols are here! Lalalalalalala~ Haiz, but for a week nia. Then will be my doom day---EXAMS. Maybe the real lalalalalala comes after that bah. Then I'll start my heaven days before the reopening of a whole new semester. Blading, baking cookies, try out new milk shakes, making cards, shopping spree, sleeping spree, chalets... And the chocolate dip thingy. Hmmm... Doesn't seems exciting enough. But how many of the above activities are meaningful?? That'll depends doing it with who and of what intentions. Remember about making an eternal mark to whatever happens around us? Yea, that's about it.

Anyway, asked why people fall sick so frequent these days? The answer I got was due to sin. Surprised? But we're all bearing what we, humans sowed. I get really irritated when people boast about falling sick. I mean if you know the real reason why you fall sick[not taking care of yourself...] who would still dare boast?! Haiz, promise I'll take care of myself, really. Coz I don't want to be a recognised sick-worm... Hah! I also don't want to only learn my lesson when I'm striked with long-term illness or diseases. I still don't want to die yet. Still want to see many beautiful dreams...

Even if they may not come true, but at least, living to know the ending. The most important part to live that long is that I've made a difference in the ending by just being in it. So if I've dragged anyone down in my life, I'm sorry. I truly didn't mean it.

Making the best out of my life by making the best out of others is my motto.
If I haven't live to it yet, at least it is an aim. My aim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home