Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh man...

Hmmm... My dad just bought my brother and I a pillow! I've always remembered him as the least observant in my family. But at times, he's the one that actually buys things that we want. Remember I had a period of time when I started collecting dried roses.[dun ask me why, just an interest] And he saw my buying roses for myself once. The next week, he passed by a flower shop, he bought 6sticks of roses for me. Was abit weird to recieve flowers from father huh~ But, that was memorable.

My flu is recovering and I'll be ready to enjoy my whole week of hols!!! Hee, only have to go back school on thursday. And my coconut cookies. Oh man... So many activities pilling up and I know I'm in for a fantastic week!

Crap more tonight, that's if there's still air in my lungs~[fading out colour, new try!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home