Friday, February 24, 2006

lalala~

Went to Orchard just now and I realised I don't know how to get to Mango shop myself... Haiz. But luckily found after a while of walking here and there... And I got my blue top!!! :) Well, not that I want to comment la, but blue on stage really not nice lor, unless the shade of blue is standardised. Coz have a feeling the "blue" that I picked is not blue. Aiya, as long as got wear can liao la...

Anyway, the journey back was long and lonely. But share with you what I saw. I actually wanted to sleep, since I have no book or anything entertaining enough to keep me awake~ Haha, but something eventually did catch my attention. A pair of couple sitting opposite me. In their early 20s, I think... What happened was the girl seems very grumpy and keeps complaining and nagging. And her voice wasn't very soft, quite loud. Her man looked at those who stares at them and struggles his eye-contact off quickly, pretending to listen to his gf. Pathetic! Silly guy, choose to stuck in such a difficult position himself. So I smiled to myself seeing that, and he SAW me smiling... I think any kuku there will know that I was laughing at them.[Note: All these while, the lady was still indulge in complaining, with hand signals at some point.]

Why do you have to trap yourself leh... I mean if you have shosen a nice person, you enjoy la, but if you don't think the person is not as relaible and trustworthy, then why start? I mean you have to walk a lifetime with him hor.[anyway, who believes in only one love these days?!] Open eyes big! Don't be fooled by your feelings. As I mentioned in the previous post, don't trust even what we feel. What our feelings weigh anyway~ Keep a vigilant and logical mind while dating, looking for partners. I believe in:
If you love someone, set him free. If he comes back, he's yours.

I don't believe in making someone like you by acting as the person that will attract him. How long can you put up the act anyway? Someday, when you are sicked of putting a mask for him, he wouldn't love you anymore. But it's a different thing if you make love simple. Just be yourself and if he takes you, he takes a package. Your family, habits, temper, values, principles... Take all together. We can't choose to love this and not take that when you say you love someone.

I've never said "I love you" to anyone serioulsy because I know I'll have to put my life into it.

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Justus said...

I believe in changing for someone you like ^^

Good things of course. Cos in a healthy relationship that should be the result. Two people constantly improving themselves and reaping benefits from the relationship.

So, if you find yourself acting more "beng" (guys) or covering every inch of your skin with powder (girls), its time to re-think your relationship ya?

And of cos, if you find your relationship with God suffering, thats the super big WARNING sign. Ignore at your own peril~

 
At February 27, 2006 11:48 AM, Blogger CL said...

Ya ya... High five to that man!!! Hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home