Monday, April 03, 2006

Not bad, just not good~

Life was so much easier younger.











Decision-making is out of my chioces then, but in return, I don't have to bear any responsibilities. How easy is life then! If any hiccups, just point to the person who insisted to make the decision for me~ Parents. Sometimes, I get really fedup with myself for deciding wrongly. But always only realise so when paying for it's consequences. Dumb rite?! You may be saying: "You made that choice Yourself."


[Now that I know how to post pics, you must learn to read from pics too ya?]


I bought a collection of classic oldies and was listening to it this morning. Slept too early yeaterday so woke up at 6.15am to day.. Back to the oldies. Man, they never fails to make me agree to their lyrics man~ Although I don't like man calling their girlfriends "Baby" it makes my hairs stand, but that's besides the point. They can express what felt deep in me, that's why I always like Rick Warren's books. Same logic. They express well enough with the correct impact and I'll go, "Yup! That was exactly what I felt, what I wanted to say but couldn't! They got the feel right on the spot." For a moment, I wished living IN them. Maybe to steal some knowledge of expressing?!

Regrets are there to teach, my dad says. If we don't learn, lessons simply come again, in the same form, Regrets. But it just seems like I will forever make the wrong decision the next time round. I think I have serious eye-sight problem although I've always claimed to have perfect eye-sight. You know what I mean? I need spectacles from God. To see far, to see through. Reminds me of the song: Silence is Golden. [Go buy a oldies cd today!]

=Fantasies come true? "Undercover Angel"
=Just broke up? Try "The great pretender", "Bye bye love"
=Or want to patch things up? "Without you" lor...
=Hmm, or waiting for someone who is already attached? "Before the next teardrop falls"
=Unsure and doubting true faithfulness? "Will you still love me tomorrow" will fit well.
=Gave up loving? That's very saddening, but listen to "I'll never fall in love again"
=Lover died, physically? "Tell Laura I love her" and get more depressed. :X
=Simple ordinary love that makes it so extraordinary that you're experiencing? "Love grows"
=Dreaming something that never can it be fulfilled? Go "All I have to do is to dream"
=Hopeless? "Let it be"
=Caught red-handed? "Sad movie" shares the pain.
=Asking for the world to change as you feel? "Why" agrees with you.
=Missing people so far? "Runaway" is the best~
=Waiting to meet? "When will I see you again". But wake up soon! :D
=Fights? Disagreements? No worries, "Rose Garden"
=Inspirations? "Reflections of my life"
=Memories? "Those were the days"
=Getting married? "Kind of hush", "Chapel of love"
=Everything fall into plan recently? "What a wonderful world", "On top of the World"
=Acceptance? "Yellow Ribbons", "Hurt so bad"
=Fun, expressive songs? "Judy Judy Judy", "My boyfriend's back", "Tisy Bisy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-dots Bikini", "Shelia", "I'll follow him", "Stand by me", "Hey, Paula", "I love you to want me", "Never ending song of love", "I'd like to teach the world to sing"... ... ...

Hee~ So now you see why they are my all time favourites?! You gotta hear them to know why songs nowadays are mostly nonsense when compared..


4 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun wanna frend u anymore.

i dun wanna help u anymore.

i dun care about u anymore.

 
At April 06, 2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Jie said...

ehZ.. i tink i know dat collection.. izzit called No. 1 Evergreen somethg de? i saw it i sembawang music when i was browsing ard 4 somethg worth buyin.. hee... usually i buy songs dat cant be found online.. =P like instrumentals

 
At April 07, 2006 1:22 AM, Blogger CL said...

Yayaya!!! Clever girl!:D

 
At April 19, 2006 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheh...cd ar...and i thought u actually hav alot of "experiences"....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home