Monday, May 15, 2006

Chop you up!

Today I was punk'd on. Can you imagine?! And I don't know how to go to school. That was a nasty joke and was defiantely NOT funny at all. What you all want to install in me is what I do not want to learn. And you claimed that it's a "skill" that girls should know? MY FOOT.

I don't think that's what I should learn. Different definations of gentleness here. I know how I should behave more than what you guys wanna teach. Being gentle is not equals to not destroying the just ready manicured nails, or sitting cross-legged everytime. Or knowing how to brush your hair to the back, or give a wink to someone or bite your lips... To me, that's seducing, that's flirting. And I DEFINATELY don't need that to live. Rest assured. I may seem dumb, old fashion or whatever you call it, but the think is, I know my focus, do you? Is your focus to attract this girl, or to make this person envy? Or just to make sure you look good, knowing how to present yourself? Is your life just this? Then you can really stop teaching me, coz my life's more than this.

I have my God to please. And to do that, there's no space to squeeze in nonsense. I'm too limited to learn everything, or absorb, or to please everyone around me. Let it be. See me as the "o-biang-auntie"... No more pranks, or I'll not help you do recieving! Haha~

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wad happen?

aiyo.

i bet u forgot my blog. here

http://enn--.blogspot.com

 
At May 16, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger CL said...

Will go look look see see de...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home