Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bdae Blast

I'm really sleepy now, but I just can't get my mind to stop racing. Gotta thank all that came on Friday, and to those to didn't, you are also as much appreciated. And to my youths, you guys are the best!

Melissa: The last one that wished me birthday. Scared me with that dumb popper~
Char: Who refused to swap sleeping place with me! But helped up so much in directing my friend to zx on fri, You Did It!! Amazing.. :X
Zongling: It must be one of the few times when you can tahan till so late huh~ Nice one man! Ohh, for the sandles, sorry laa.
Alan: You can make it for army de!!! Hardwork plus sweat equals can do pumpings. You're the one I most want to protect. -.-"
Longxiang: Understand your struggles and problems. Glad that you're always willing to listen to what the Bible has to say. Your enthusiasm in serving never fail to inspire me!
Weijie: Very impressed by how much you put in for the preparation in my dinner, thanks~ And to know that you're always there to help put a smile in my day.
Nat: My ultimate slaute to you. As people are slacking in the morning, you were in the kitchen, cutting the hotdogs... Thankyou~
Liqin: The cake, the teachings and care you've provided.. Is not only on my birthday, but more so daily.
Alvin: Those smackings, rolling of eyes and jokes I remember. But most of all, the understandings.
Suya: Well, you're the one I can feel even when you're not around. And it's proven that you're in my heart...
Weiwen: Most of all, thank you for all the promises made. I need them! Because I know they are real.. :p
Yiqi: The best card recieved this year from you! Can see how much you put in it. I simply love you man~
Yifan: The second last person to wish me. With the strong reminder from you, I end 12th May. Thanks for the explanations throughout the movie too! -..-

I hope you enjoyed the two days as much as I did, if not more. One regret, no Bible study... Nvm, we have plenty time for that! Haha~ Now, read Romans 1. Mind blasting. Heart breaking too. We need Him. Just Him. His love and mercy I pray for will come when I stretch out my hand and recieve in faith. When can I ever stretch out then?

When they say make a wish, it meant to really MAKE them. Not just hope sitting. Footprints are never made sitted. But of coz it all starts with dreaming laa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home