Wednesday, May 03, 2006

DAVINCI

I would want to blog about The Davinci Code actually. I've never read the book and all the knowledge I have is all from people. Because of the interesting discussion we had today, I think I should study it more? Plus heard from friends that it hit churches in US really badly... I sat at my desk and brain-stormed for at least an hour(until I fell asleep~) on how to answer the question posted to me today:

'Was Jesus crazy, a liar, or the Son of God as He claimed?'

Thanks for the question, it made me think. Anyway if I don't spend my time thinking, I might not have spent it as meaningful as I did! But there's really alot to bring out, and I have to put them in sequence, good phrasing... To train myself too! Wait for me, I'll be back with my organised stuffs~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home