Thursday, May 04, 2006

T-O-D-A-Y

The cloudy sky is here, but I'm not doing it... Coz have to go for badminton later. Someday bah~ Anyway, I feel quite dumb promising it lor. So lame and crazy.

I have to blog about a sercurity guard that came to my store yesterday. He gave $2 for a $0.95 fruit juice then claimed that he gave me a $10 note. DUH. So I returned him $9.05... But deep down I know it wasn't true! Today, he came again. Haslam. My friends helped me explained the whole thing to him again and said that I had to pay the difference if he don't return the cash. Angrily but out of little compassion, I think, he returned $8 to me~ He still say want to watch the CCTV... Whatever, but I'm very sure about the note he gave.

So many joker-customers today! And you know how I laugh. Super loud and super ungraceful... So the whole day was WHAHA... HEHEHE... HAHAHA... Nonstop. One customer after another. Share with you some:
1. "Do you need a carrier?" Paused as customer looks at me blankly. "Well, sometimes I do." I was like DUH?! What sometimes?! So I asked "Do you need a carrier NOW?" laughing uncontrollably... "Erm, uh, I think ya, I need it now." You see how crazy people get after lessons?!?!?!
2. Background info: $0.45 change to the customer but there's no more $0.05 in that POS. "Sorry, we're out of 5cents... Sorry" (With that pathetic face) Then he said, "Oh nevermind, you can give me $0.50 lor~" He's not joking nor is he angry. He was himself! That's the catch! Where got people demand $0.05 from cashiers one??

Well, it was fun... We like to people watch in our store. We're just trying to let time pass faster~ Then we saw this guy. His eyes smaller than mine -.- REALLY. So they got super excited and asked me to see him. My reply shocked them, "Quite handsome what..." Then Syam took one survey form and asked him to fill... I was shocked by her courage. Sometimes I hope I can evangelise like that. No waitS. And he agreed to fill up the form. After that, she happily gave me his form and tell me that he wrote his hp and email too. I was like -.-" Handsome meant nothing more than good looks. They really thought that I will call... FAT HOPE. Not surprised that they did the repeated stuns on the rest of the "target-victims".

Oh ya, you know that Tammy who created a havoc in our school? She came to cheers today. Very pretty I must say... With a cap, mini skirt, sports top with... High Heels. Rather weird I thought~ But was putting myself in her shoes. Will I still ever find the strength to walk to school?! Salute to her. I mean her determination and how she cope with stress~ She isn't abit like how she SHOULD react! She's still joking and laughing with her friends. That made me recall what I read in RW's book: To be an actor, not a reactor. Well, actor in this case doesn't mean to be a hypocrite, but to be in control of our actions at ALL TIMES. Col 3:23 always made remeber who we're living for. Not men, but the true boss up there~ If you have that special balck book, which turned billions of lives upside down, being translated to 2233 languages and is the best selling book in the history of mankind: The Bible, flip with me to Col 3:23!

Focus on Him. When you focus sun rays, it can burn ants. imagine if we focus our lives... WOW! What more things will catch fire because of us!? Go on man, not just hang on to life, but live it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home