Saturday, May 06, 2006

Look IN

Too much of the Kallang body parts trial... Then the detective stories yesterday made it worse. Luckily I dosed off somewhere after one case! Hee~

After going to toilet, I can't sleep, thinking of the faces of muderer and replaying the murder in my head. Hmm, sometimes it's better not to know. But when told, I'll never walk away... Curiosity kills the cat, remember? Life is so fragile, so weak, so helpless. Without Him, really nothing stays. So what if we have pink health? So much wealth? Or leading a life loved by all? Good looks? Successful carree? I see how people go all out to be liked. Whatever stuns you can think of.

LQ once said that people, especially youths, would like as many people to like them as possible. To an extend of hurting the others, they don't care. There's no need to please everyone in this short life we live. Face it, we can't no matter how much you would wish you can. Of coz I don't mean just sit there and tell people: "I'm just like that." And make no effort to change. These people are not at all resposible and there's no room for improvment for them. That's sad. Well, I said that a couple of times. "It's so me to be rude." "It's me to be insensitive." I'm repenting -.- Give me some time k? God don't really care what kind of people we are, but He watches carefully how much effort we made to become more like Him.

I have many many many dreams. But I dislike calling them "dreams" becoz dreams seems so FAR. "Aims" seems nearer, but weirder. Most of them are related to life-long commitments. What I want to do in carree, what will be my focus area in Lord's house, who I want as husband, how to manage my family... So many far far aims and ideal targets. How many can I hit if I continue sitting here waiting for things to happen? My dad always remind me:
"If you want to be successful, behave like one who is. If you want a committed and faithful relationship, be committed and faithful yourself."

Easy to say, but so difficult to do it out~
Keep going the right right direction at the pace God intended to give THEN, we'll reach the purpose which we were created for. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home