Friday, May 05, 2006

Thankful!

Hee~ Another sharing of the song: "Thankful". It goes like this:

You know my soul
You know everything that's in me there's to know
You know my heart
How to make me stop and how to make me go
You should know I love everything about you
Don't you know

That I'm thankful for the blessing
And the lessons I've learnt with you
By my side
That I'm thankful, so thankful for the love
You keep bringing in my life
Thankful, so thankful

You know my thoughts
Before I open up my mouth and try to speak
You know my dreams
Must be listening when I'm talking in my sleep
I hope you know
I love having you around me
Don't you know

Don't you know that I'm thankful for the moments
When I'm down you always know how to make me smile
Thankful for the moments and joy you're bringing in my life

For the lessons that I've learnt
For the trouble I've known
For the heartache and pain
That you've shown my way
When I didn't think I could go on
But you made me feel strong
With you, I know, I am never alone.

Hmm, nice song isn't it? Maybe thanks to my ability to imagine, I can put myself into many songs. I don't have to experience the troubles to feel with the emotions in songs. Delicate this song to the One and Only God. Well, a quiz said that I'm quite a mush-mushy kind of person, HOW CAN THAT BE?! But LQ pointed out the few areas where I'm like that! Amazing~ And I thought that's a tiny little bitsy true... But still, how can the report say until I like that?! :(

Just completed another drawing. I hate to describe art work. I think it's close to impossible especially when a person with little verbs, vocabulary and nouns... Will let you see whenever possible. Bet you'll say: "Aiyo! Always dreaming~" Talking about this, is it good to dream? I dislike dreams that pulls you AWAY from reality. That kind of dream is useless. I like dreams that makes you look forward to something reachable, within what my life can hit. And working towards the dream is what I'm facing now. You reap what you sow. When you dream, don't forget to out in action plans. You'll be shocked to know how detailed some of my action plans are...

4 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At May 06, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger CL said...

come haunt me then~
coz your questions are too difficult for me... Worse than SS questions.

And different perspectives, values and concepts always make me feel like dying...

That's my reply.

 
At May 07, 2006 12:28 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

WA nice song! haha.. i really think so.. xD

 
At May 07, 2006 9:34 PM, Blogger CL said...

Yeap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home